New transport vehicles

*three soldiers moving 50 km/h with a machine gun

3 Likes

I hope they add empty vehicle icons on the map/mini map, which would make it a lot easier to find the nearest one and use it.

Not being able to see where transport vehicles are on the map usually means a lot of them end up being forgotten about.

8 Likes

a tank appears from the tall grass
what are you doing?
figth / flee
but more than anything else being a f2p having a tank I not exchange it with the new squad I think this is an addition that only premium users will fully use

It depends, it may be an infantry squad. But I agree that for f2p it seems to be next to useless.

2 Likes

i dont think this is an infantry squad it should be a vehicle squad being they use a vehicle, i am more amazed for the boats getting ready to cross the volga Comrade for figth the fascist?

Agressive reco,built a sneaky rally point,diversion, trolling with a mounted MG

So much things but on current maps size you will only drive 15 seconds forward and you are on the ennemy respawn point… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

^^ Grey zone or enemies on work

1 Like

Anyway from my point of view warthunder Berlin map size for example (that I hated driving a tank cause too small blyat) would be perfect for infantry and transport vehicles

1 Like

on berlin maybe not the cqc is king(both game), but with tunisia the mechanized infantry would be perfect(war thunder shows this)

1 Like

i hope!!

1 Like

Really dont think AA guns on lightly armored mobile transports will be any more of a threat than a tank. And if they required you to use a vehicle slot for them then that’s one less slot being used for a tank …

I could imagine they will come as bomber 2 level.

Noice!. More content it’s always a plus!!!

Personally I don’t care if they come on level 30, as long as its here to be obtained I m all in.

Ps
Again… Revise the premium squads composition… Having 4 soldiers that cant change the weapons or have other soldier types on the squad for 10, 20 or 40 euros isn’t worth the investment. They are underperforming
We need the ability to add more soldiers on our premium squads exacly as non premium ones…

https://forum.enlisted.net/t/premium-squads-need-a-change-your-opinion/20051/84

3 Likes

If they ever add motorized troops (full truck squads), they should just add a fifth slot especially for them. Because, although better than foot squads, they are not better than a tank, so their whole effort will go to waste.

Or make them fit both infantry and vehicle slot.

Or make the possibily of add a mechanized/motorized transport to the normal infantry in my opinion create other squadron is a waste o potential for example the new bike with mg is perfect for snip team
Normal snip team= 5 guy
Normal snip team+bike= only 3 guy+bike
Instead to make a squadron for everything

This only makes the need to extend amount of slots (especially vehicle slots) for F2P ever more relevant.

4 Likes

If only there was another major axis nation that fought in Tunisia… O h … WAIT

1 Like

@Keofox So is this confirmation that Germany will be the Axis Force AGAIN?

Because Totally not interested in fighting with or against German for the fourth time.

i don’t think grinding for the fourth time over a campaign germany is that much of a trouble.

especially if we consider that we get new vehicles, new tanks and airplanes.

perhaps 1/3 rd of the tech tree still remains the same, but there is no other way.

i don’t think people will be glad to encounter fully geared up axis players just because they already grinded those weapons from previous campaigns.

and they said that italians are planned.