New squad class: Medic

Why did the Premium Squads not have a Free Place, why should i give them one of my 10 already payed Slotplaces, these 10 Slots x4 every Campaign are already full with Standart Squads which i spend alot Time&Money
Whats your Plans for Future about this? You add more and more Squads and Premium Squads, Where should i put them in

They are coming, we just have to follow the news and wait for them.

I would bet, they ill come sooner than we belive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I already see myself throwing an engineer in the medic squad.

Rally point, ammo boxes, medicine box.

Unnecessary. I think it will harm teams by making players, instead of attacking points, lay in the back being doctors to bots that will just go on get slaughtered anyway. I hope you at least make the AI be able to actively use that class independent of the player - unlike i.e flametroopers and mortarmen - and to be, in fact, capable of helping the player. Your bot healing you, not you healing your bot.

I would rather have AI be better at fighting - so to not require healing - than this. I also donā€™t like the fact you wonā€™t change the grind in other campaigns to add new stuff. At some point, you will have to review the current grinds, especially to ease mistakes like adding FG-42s to all rifle troops on level 21. Also, please donā€™t add the STG-44 in Berlin at any level past 32, it is already too much.

Donā€™t have any high hopes for a Stalingrad campaign either, donā€™t think it would bring anything new to the game (including publicity and new players - because it would be more of the same and not worth much attention, unlike a Pacific Campaign). All it would add would be more grinding, this class and maybe a few good new maps. Which is still not worth it because you could have spent the time developing other things that would actually help the game grow.

1 Like

No Answer? @88761617 @1942786

Probably my self-interpreted English was incomprehensible again.
Iā€™ll try google Translator

Hereā€™s a thread on the Subject

But I would like to explain the problem again.
I have premium squads that I canā€™t equip.

You bring more and more Squads with the levels but the 10 Places I already bought in 4 Campaigns are not enough.
Why doesnā€™t an already paid premium squad have extra space so that I can access it at any Time in Battle.
At the moment there are 1-2 Premium Squads in reserve per campaign.

I would be very pleased about an Answer.

2 Likes

going-offline

Okay, that is starting to sound more and more exciting.
Keep those devblogs coming, because from what we have heard from you this might be one of the biggest updates yet.

1 Like

If getting rid of as much german stuff as possible in Tunisia is part of this I think itā€™s a great idea.

15xp for a revive? That is honestly a bit too little, for the ammount of effort you will have to put in.

Finding knocked teammates is t that common, usually if someone is knocked they will die very quickly.

Secondly a kill lends you more than double that, so id make more sense to just take your SMG and wipe squads, making the medic class assaulter 2.0

Id suggest raising the revive reward to 25-35xp. Preferably 30xp.

15xp is just too little for the ammount of effort you will have to put in

1 Like

But it is easy to farm. Iā€™m sure over time they will adjust like they have with other things

Because premium squads are already fully functional squads. Thereā€™s no reason for them to have their own ā€˜specialā€™ slots. The extra slots are already op, we donā€™t need more p2w.

Then switch them out once in a while. All it takes is to drag them in/out.

In one of those 10 squad slots you have. Believe it or not, you only need 5 (3 infantry and 2 vehicle) to be able to fight with no big issues. Any more is just a luxury.

Youā€™re literally the only person on this thread that is spamming/cares about this. Thatā€™s why the devs ignore you. Cause itā€™s not an issue.

4 Likes

You can kill enemies and revive your teammates at the same time. You can not just revive your teammate, you can heal him, and thatā€™s 1 sec for 15XP, i guess itā€™s not bad. But weā€™ll see itt after the major update, if it isnā€™t enought, weā€™ll set more XP for healing.

4 Likes

Ohh i tought it was only for healing downed enemies.

Thats better then

How many times can you heal someone with your medical bag? And can you refill it with the medical crate?

One medic can heal 10 times, and he canā€™t refill it (it may be changed to release)

4 Likes

So 150xp for 10 heals. I guess that is decent.

But the one thing i hope you reconsider is medic armament.

I dont think they should have SMGs.

But i expect that in the new campaign assaulter are unlocked much later, thats why the medics have SMGs.

Really dont want medics to turn into a 5 man PPSH41 or MP40 or MKB squad, ontop of the assaulter squad

1 Like

So if they are ā€œnot as efficientā€ as assaulters, does that mean no +35hp perk and recoil perk etc? If so, I dont see any problem giving them smgs.

1 Like

and no one asked about this :
e10e2cd62ec1025070728bcb8ccee2afb3af0c72

imagem

soldier costumisation incoming?

7 Likes

Having a medic squad at lvl 3 instead of the first assaulter. Really meh and questionable. Medic would be fine in the other squads but a whole medic squad? looks like just another filler

Hey, this is really cool. keep up the good work, devs

1 Like

Same shit. with how Dev make medic is right now, they basically assaulter but better

1 Like