New squad class: Medic

I think they said a medic will be a worse assaulter :thinking:

Does this mean time in a downed state will be increased if near to a soldier of the medic class?

also, I don’t think they should have SMGs. it would throw off the purpose of the assaulter class.

Probably on the gun handling and perk standpoint. They still carry SMG but can heal more effectively.

Heals everyone around him while spreading bullets with OP SMG

can we have 4 medics chain healing eachother in a circle of undying soldiers??

1 Like

You can’t. Medic have limits, he can heal a soldier once, and not for full hp (just like normal medkit, but faster).

You can heal somebody again if he was knocked.

3 Likes

This sounds great, so can you revive as well as heal?
News was not clear to me sorry.

Also please ask Devs to fix Berlin train, jerking a lot backwards and forwards…

Looking forwards to update!

When will this update come out?

I can’t wait to see the gameplay of the new class.

I’m a still a little septic about the impact of a medic class but I’m exited to see how it will fit in the game. Surprises come every day!
For me the medic is relevant only if the AI can deal with its mechanics.

Let’s see in game! What a time to be playing!
This game is only in Beta, but it’s already so much fun to feel the dev working and creating new stuff.
I’m happy to be here before release.

Keep doing your magic Darkflow! You are the Obsidian Entertainment 2.0.

2 Likes

Tunisia Campaign gets no love at all </3 … Certainly not as much as I give you luv.
Happy to see Schtalingrad ist da!

Great move IMO!

1. New classes prove development is still very healthy in the game - since it’ll require balancing to work.
  2. New maps always good.
  3. I feel that adding a new ‘assaulter’ class is a great move. For me, I try to level up all my squads and because of the diversity of the squad types I go LONG periods of time without assaulters (sad). This is great because now I have more chances to get up close and personal with the reds without having to dead-grind my maxed out assaulter squads.
  4. More assault focus will probably increase player engagement in the game without cheap tricks added. When a new player can have fun with assaulters it’ll feed back into the dev we need and love.

PS. Thanks for the Engineer event. The nubs are finally forcing themselves to use Engineers again and it’s paying back in dividends on the battlefield. I’m no longer the only chump placing down spawns. Thank goodness. Train those greens.

1 Like

First of all I must say I love this game. Enlisted raises the bar for other simiral ww2 games.

As a daily player who spends hours and euros in this game I am a bit worried about current situation around Gaijin being a russian company and Russia being a country that uses military offensive in 2022. I want to play this game but I want to be sure that none of my money goes to tyrants.

3 Likes

i like it a lot

it’s not Russian it’s a company
Hungary

I’m ready for the medic class.

Like to build useful stuff already to help the team win. Sometimes I see wounded Kameraden and can’t help, so happy this will change.

Hyped for the new campaign too.

2 Likes

oh yeah! me too!

1 Like

Me too but they aren’t working on it anymore at all I believe … new maps would be great

Nice even more soldiers/classes who can use automatic weapons to this game. :unamused:

1 Like

Tunisia is a Bolt-action oriented campaign, and look at its playerbase. And pls don’t make it into a nerf of everything else like shit RNG dispersion, but buff BA

The point of these bright helmets is to protect the wearer under the Geneva Convention. If that is not observed - and it won’t be in a game where the wounded jump straight back into battle like nothing happened - it’s a huge liability. I’d rather keep it to something more understated like an arm band.