New squad class: Medic

Small but from my experience it’s the most cooperative one out of all campaigns.
It’s a deal I’m willing to accept.

1 Like

It’s a nice new addition and I’m excited for that.

All I want now is for when I click to play and enter a map, the gamemode I’m playing is not 80% Invasion or Destruction when I’m playing the Tunisia campaign.

It’s frustrating playing two similar gamemodes like most of the time.

Gaijin Entertainment is a Hungarian video game developer and publisher established in 2002 headquartered in Budapest, Hungary and with offices in Cyprus, Germany, Russia and Latvia. The company is mostly known for War Thunder, Crossout, Star Conflict, CRSED: F.O.A.D. and Enlisted.

Darkflow Software is game studio founded by game industry veterans. Main office is located in Riga, Latvia,

1 Like

i mean i’m pretty sure its getting new weapons in the coming update, not sure about maps tho. Durring some data mine i found some new smgs like owen and alot of semi automatic rifles for the tunisia, even a new at rifle. Some of them don’t have a matching weapon that’s similar for the other country so I doubt if all of them will be added at once.

i mean it’s gaijin afterall… so dont get your hope up too much xd.

Speaking of which. Do you have any more info about that? I wasn’t able to find anything besides this (from Wikipedia): Gaijin Entertainment is a Hungarian (ex-Russian) video game developer and publisher established in 2002 headquartered in Budapest, Hungary and with offices in Cyprus, Germany, Russia and Latvia. What’s going on with that “Hungarian (ex-Russian)” thing?

ouin un bon TARGET…

0f4mixzwa6d11

I would’ve expected something new on their end as its been 4 days since this original post, was hoping they would have given some more info on the new campaign by now. Also 7 days to next BP unless delays, i am curious if they plan BP vehicles for new campaign in next one.