New squad class: Medic

Perhaps you did not quite understand me. We plan to change some weapons. Some of the changes will also appear exclusively in the new campaign - we will test them there. Let’s see your reaction. We will collect feedback and decide whether to make these changes everywhere.

7 Likes

No i understand, weapon modification or what you want do impact on the progression of the player in the game so i asking if this new thing you want do actually have a place in the progression, or are simply the same weapon with other stats and cant be imported from other campaigns

lv 14 you unlock a new modification for the mp40

Otherwise i dont see how change weapon shooting withaut costumize them

Will these eventually be added to the other campaigns as well? We were told that shovels and motorcycle squads would be added, but we haven’t gotten them yet.

I can’t say more. I can not yet. We have prepared the details in a separate diary.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t trust that, as they have two different guns under the same tab.

no-darth-vader

1 Like

How long is the Stalingrad test?
I think the test period in Tunisia was short.
It was switched to open beta 3 days after I bought it. :rofl:
I thought it would have a long test period as in Berlin.

1 Like

Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Maybe in the future, but I don’t know in what form. Maybe it would be a prize for some event or something.

1 Like

Meh.

Medics caring smgs.
If they add it to another squads in the future assaulters will have 5 smgs
Won’t be able to add to any current premium squad as usuall.
Not sure if interested in the medic either way. Games too fast to stop an heal. I rather die and spawn another soldier.

Stalingrad, sure. Why not maybe I ill play it since I hate Moscow maps

2 Likes

@1942786 , @88761617
What about this, how long till it’s finally going to have some use:

3 Likes

Fox, where i adquire this soldier class? din,t find how.

Do you mean medics? It will be available in the next Major update.

1 Like

thanks, it,s not alerdy in game.

Will we ever be able to add them to any current premium squad?

3 Likes

Premium Squads are Forgotten or did they get some Love in Future? Like a Techtree Or a Extra Place to equipp them. Right now i bought 10 SquadSlots. I got 34 Premium Squads and cant take them with me in Battl

This is a question that cannot yet be answered. We’re not even adding medics to the prev campaigns yet, not to mention adding them to premium squads as well.

5 Likes

I can only ask you to follow the news :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hope you guys consider one day, any changes so we can get more soldiers on current premiums. Only that.

1 Like

I guess my question will not be answered as this feature might not be anyway near, but for real this game is OBT for about 1 year now and these “upgrades” are here for all this time doing nothing, what are you waiting for…

3 Likes