New squad class: Medic

for me its ok, weapons doesnt matter i enjoy close combat in ruins so i play only berlin campain

2 Likes

Its already a starter submachine gun on two other campaigns please donā€™t let it be another starter submachine gun on the next. No offence its just lazy.

1 Like

THIS 100%ā€¦ This game doesnā€™t feel like its really paced to benefit from a ā€œMedicā€ class the way that it is. To me, that means this class will totally change the way the game is played or wonā€™t really be effective at all. Given I enjoy the playstyle of this game I donā€™t want to really slow it down to make a Medic class worthwhile and if itā€™s not going to change the playstyle there really isnā€™t much point in a Medic class IMO.

At first I was affraid of more full auto spam but if medics are somewhat exclusive with assaulters then I guess it might be ok. Even though Iā€™d rather give them trooper weapons (what Iā€™ll probably do) mainly for historical/aestetic reasons.

As for their healing function, currently Iā€™d consider it a nice but pointless feature. Soldiers are very expendable so keeping them alive for 10s longer by healing them for 8s is kind of a bad deal.
If this changes, this class might be as useful as engineer.
But soon we will see how they will perform.

Ps.
Devblog during saturday? You are already doing great job guys, you donā€™t have to work on weekends. Go hiking or something :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wait i ask darkflow to build a time machine and say to german to make more drum smg

Is not darkflow lazy we already have see all made in germany weapon in the past campaign

Spoiler japanese use mp28 as well :upside_down_face:

Wow, thatā€™s officially admit medic will be the next gen assualter

In that case
3o64vx

9 Likes

Another class and function great, not sure this was needed, I used to have one soldier with 4 medkits.

Japanese: What is Geneva Convention?

I meant Italian not Latvian, dyslexia make the number of typo I make quite hight, sorry

I only ask for simple things not a time machine to have drum magazine smgā€™s

Kind of seems that way looking at some other campaigns.

Fuck. Sake. The mp28 its everywhere if only it had a 32 round magazine.

Also was the MP34 used on the eastern front in during Stalingrad ? perhaps that could be a starter submachine gun and yes i know its a starter submachine gun in Normandy.

2 Likes

also Japanese: uh look they have made red crosses so we can shot at them easier!

3 Likes

Mp 34 is the modified mp28 with a big mag :wink:

However as i say is not all darkflow fault if we already have see all/most german weapon used during the ww2
Probably they add italian and romanian one this time

The soviet instead PPD/mosin

1 Like

Glad to hear !

Iā€™m guessing some of your points got lost in translation, so tell me if Iā€™m wrong :

• PP : SMG
  • Attack Aircraft : Assault Squad

The Japanese use the mp34 aswell. So if a pacific campaign actually happen you might see another mp28 somewhere at level 5-20. however the Japanese MP28 (Type BE) has a 50 round mag capacity so its a sigh of relief

3 Likes

yes but it looks sexier.

Yea but there are still a few i would like to see in game as well as being added to existing campaigns.

4 Likes

Im fine with this.

1 Like

The MP34 is not a modified MP28, it has the same overall shape but thatā€™s it.

In other campaigns maybe no, if the progression system remain the same is actually impossibile add them, maybe Stalingrad change this :thinking: they have find a way to add medic maybe have even find a way to change the progression

It is, both mp28/34 are modification based on the mp18