New squad class: Medic

Give a assaulter medicine and drugs. What could go wrong?

1 Like

I mean, seeing that itā€™s there (judging from the image), seems to be a 1-star and is one of the worst SMGs in Enlisted, itā€™s unfortunately likelyā€¦

Can we pick it up again?

Didnā€™t the Japanesse use the MP-18 (sig 1920) and not the Mp-28?

1 Like

I hope its there just for testing purposes.

I was hoping to get the MP34 as a starter submachine gun on Stalingrad >w<

Oh, Im more afraid about what will happen when medic classes eventually arrive to the rest of campaigns to be honest.

Of course, if new campaign will lack 1st assaulter squad on low level as you guys are planning, this probably wonĀ“t cause much harm there.

2 Likes

In stalingrad they replace the first assaulter squad so has to be the same in the other :thinking:

Bolt action love?!

Soul Tribunal enters the chat

5 Likes

That is something IĀ“m kind of excited about as well. I wonder what it will be.

So they would just remove everyoneĀ“s assaulters and replace them with medics only because it is going to happen in Stalingrad?
That would be first time devs might have change anything in tech tree that is already in the game. Forgive my scepticism about it, but it sounds less likely (since even engineers in Tunisia still remain on same high level).
The good solution might be that in other campaigns, medics (when they arriveā€¦ sometime in distant future) wonĀ“t have the luxury of using full auto weapons.

2 Likes

Currently our plans is to have 3 medics on default and 5 medics if you upgrade in the medic squad, also you can add 1 medic to another squad if it was upgraded, in the new campaign only.

And Iā€™ve seen questions about XP. The Medic will most likely get 15XP for healing someone. There will be a ā€œhealā€ icon above a teammateā€™s head.

9 Likes

The MP28/II is definitely a modified version of the MP18/I, they basically just changed the magazine well and develloped a proper magazine for it.

The MP34(o) is not though, itā€™s not the same compagny, not the same designer, not even the same country, they both ended up in German use during WWII but for different reasons.
Idk if my response would get flaged if I included links but Forgotten Weapons did two videos on these, a Japanese countract one and an other for a South American country.

The only common points are the rifle style stock, the magazin sticking on the left side, and the fact that their names start with ā€œMPā€.

But they donā€™t share parts or magazines (the internal mechanism is drastically different) and are both named ā€œMPā€ because it means SMG in German, but the MP34 were initially made for Austria, a German speaking country.

You may be confusing this with the Lanchester : an other SMG in Enlisted, wich is a simplified copy of the MP28/II made by the British.

2 Likes

So a 5 man squad?

Yes. But these are just our plans, something may change before the release.

3 Likes

Looked the MP28 and
i thought for a moment, the SMG of Moscow AXIS and the SMG of Stalingrad AXIS are will same.
If so, that would be terrifying.

If I have to waste my time to get an MP38MP38MP38 and another MP35MP35MP35MP35ā€¦
Iā€™d rather not do Stalingradā€¦it makes me so tired

Of course, there were Romanians and Italian soldiers in Stalingrad.
There was an interesting gun like mp41(r),

so Iā€™m looking forward that new weapons.

6 Likes

We continue to work on weapon customization. We want each type of weapon to have its own task, in which it will show itself in the best way.

We will make some changes for the first time in the new campaign. That is, shooting from the same weapon in Normandy and in the campaign ______ (haha) you will get a completely different result, different behavior. We will cover this separately.

10 Likes

We will have new content in all campaigns.

8 Likes

So you are change or make modification to the progression system? For this one?

Iā€™ll be honest. I play Enlisted a lot. So many. Nights, days, instead of work :smiley: and I see the same problems that you see:

• Rifles are not that good
  • Machine guns are too versatile
  • Submachine guns are issued only to psychos

And we will make every weapon interesting. not universal, but interesting.

11 Likes

Sometimes it seems to me that after a fight with me, some of our players delete Enlisted )

3 Likes