New soldier class

Hello and welcome here, today i had an idea for the next soldier class that it Will be very helpfull in the battlefield

-Name of the class: Reccon, spy

-the class with be the only who can mone across the grey zone for marking rallies, tanks, mg’s, cannons and Anti air guns. Or destroying them. But they cant move to the tank Spawn

-the soldier Will be only capable to use double weapon and pistol, not bags of any type because it can be able to destroy multiple tanks also they can’t use mines only tnt charge.

-they are not allowed to use smgs, mg’s, or automatic rifles, they are just allowed to use, bolt action and semiauto rifles.

-their squad Will be at least 2 soldiers with a maximum of 4 also they can’t have any other soldier class.

This can end the problem of the grey zone spamers and Start to take care of the tanks because most of the time they are not protected by any and they are important to rushing and cleaning capture points but ins’t fair that they can easily shoot You and You can’t do anything to them

If You have another idea that it can be implemented to this one You can sharr it below : )

1 Like

Sounds dumb so it was probably considered by DF.

6 Likes

Is not dumb at all the soldiers are balanced because they are not allowed to camping the enemy Spawns, they are not able to use mines
Also they are only allowed to use bolt action. Or semi auto, thats Will motivate the protection for tanks, rallies, and Even Anti air guns for making the gameplay more hard and a little bit more competive

Its not dumb, but it is stupid to add it for a fast paced game where your only job is to conquer objectives as no one will spend time checking his teammates. So yeah it will be op squad in long term by abusing the system to instantly make the enemy lose or desert the game.

But if you add new game mode suited for it then yeah go ahead add Spy class. But for current gamemodes, hell no.

Recon guys exist already ingame under the name of “Sniper”:

3 Likes

So why not improve them to make them more effective against the grey zone rats?

Grey zone tanks can be destroyed by launchers very easily so its not even a big issue. But enemy accessing grey zone by being spy breaks the game balance which is where many people will start to complain on. People who still complain on grey zone tanks are pretty stupid tbh because tanks in BR 1-3 are just paper mache to rocket launcher and AT rifles, so grey zone and hiding from mass of squads are their only strength which we should let them utilize.

1 Like

Buff the M9 Bazooka to 220mm penetration just like Panzerfaust 100 and ez you solved grey zone tanks issue

And the panzerschreck : ( don’t forget about it

they should add Panzerschreck sheild

2 Likes

Thats should be $60 bucks sir :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude I’d settle for the M9’s IRL pen to be honest

This was said once by somebody else and I’ll say it again in their place, "No one I repeat no one on the enemy team needs to enter a gray zone that doesn’t belong to them. It destroys game balance and it will completely ruin the game, so that’s a hard no to this class. "

It would be better just a buff anti-tank weapons to be effective against tanks, The M9 has pitiful penetration compared to its real life counterpart. At a absolute minimum it should have been no less than 180 mm of penetration within the game. As for the PAT UK launcher that should also be buffed to 100mm in place of the M9. There is also higher caliber anti-tank guns coming, so the tank guns themselves are a way to deal with Gray zones.

1 Like

Problem of grey zone is simple
Basic problmes require basic solutions, not unneccesary complicated ones.
Problem: map are small and cramped. Greyzone tanking is the only meaningfull way to play, oftenly
Solution: make maps bigger
Simple equation, this is not a rocket science.
“Work smart not hard”

Terrible idea, spawncamping shouldn’t be a class feature.

No as I said many times in many post about spy/resistance fighter/partisan idea of mine

It is too OP and someone will be able to stomp with it

The purpose of the gray zone is to prevent Spawn camping of the default Spawn and force defenders to fall back after an objective is captured. Having a class that can breach it negates that protection.

The issue with gray zone tanks has to do with visibility and sight lines on maps.

Altering maps to remove sight lines would do a far better job at removing the problem.

As for high frontal armor tanks. The AT gun changes should hopefully help this. Adding 80mm mortars to us and Japan while improving their armor penetration a bit would net a solid counter to them as well that doesn’t require a vehicle.

2 Likes

Okay then.

Can it go to greyzone?
well-yes-but-actually-no-meme-2
Yes, but not to “tank spawns”. Here starts the first issue.
Some spawns/ greyzones such as D-Day Beach greyzones are quite small and tank spawns take a decent portion of the zone (depending on how large the spawn area is supposed to be).
Another issue is that some greyzone areas such as D-Day Axis have tank spots that are even behind the tank spawns or close to it. So this area is also not allowed? Then it would be pointless.
And otherwise, you would have so many points you may or may not enter that it looks like Central Europe in the first half of the 19th century. Not to mention that it would still allow people to spawncamp tanks because they know the spots where they spawn and move.
I also do not see the necessity of infantry going to greyzones and deal with field guns and MGs. That is the job for mortars, tanks and aircraft.

“Double” weapon? You mean double pistol? That is just dumb.
I also do not see the point of them only being able to use grenades. Might as well go to greyzones as normal infantry dude at this point.

Weird because that would be a first timer here.

Using AI soldiers to sneak is bad because they are bad at stealth.
Generally speaking, doing stealth in this game is weird because AI is surprisingly decent at hearing distant foot steps and without silenced weapons I would not even bother.

= Just use tanks, mortars, aircraft or your own field guns like everyonr else. Some tanks are though but I would rather go with second free vehicle slot.

Unless you are Allies or Japan.

Yeah. Those are the main tanks that are making issues.
Not the Tiger 2(H) on D-Day or the Wood Tank, nah.
It is all based on a shitty T-28 or Panzer III N camper.

My squadsuggestions:

→ Artillery sqaud = Can set up 105mm-howitzer/Nebelwerfer, direct fire or use minimap for own artystrikes with a animated shooting by therselve

→ High attitute Bombers = You see the hole map from above and can use bombs, you cant be targetet by enemy planes only by flackguns

→ Suicide squads = Germany Goliath or manned V1, Japan TNT filled Plane, USA/UDSSR TNT filled jeep

→ Helicopter sqaud = Well there are mutliple helicopters that existed in WW2 (germany/USA/UDSSR) they could be used as for recon purpose armed with MG or HVAR/Wurfrman rockets or airspawn for troops

→ Officer squad = Can boost peoples Running-, Aiming-, Firerring- and Relaodspeed, furthermore can spawn in Botsquads (max 3 Soldiers in the squad 1 Officerbooster and 2 Radiomen for artystrikes)

→ Fielddivision of Airforce = Can set up AA Guns, can Call bombingraids, can call close airsupport, have Fliegerfausts

The guys complaining probably have a bad time hitting tanks from a far range with launchers.