New radio operator command: Supply crate drop

new video editor is doing good job

1 Like

Content related.

7 Likes

What would incentivize people to use this over building ammo boxes?

You can do both.

1 Like

The most ideal and logical thing is yes. I doubt they are so lazy to recycle the artillery attack dialogues, although they already did it with the air attack and seeing more or less what the current development team is like, I wouldn’t be surprised haha

1 Like

That is a awesome addition for a while since the APC update. Can’t wait to crush my useless sniping teammates with the ammo he asked for.

2 Likes

Well the pathfinding for planes would be an issue if too many supplies/paras are called in simultaneously.

lower the points for shooting AI vehicles then, ya already did that in the past

1 Like

This is not restricted to the radio operator squad, right?

Yep, all radio operators in any squad can call it in

8 Likes

Oh, touché Monsieur Pussycat

This saves material for the structures that actually mattered, like eh, rally points.

1 Like

btw, if i have a radio operator in a machine gunner squad for example, does he also get that command, cuz it says “ALL radio operator class soldiers”?.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Cool addition, but you need to split the queues for 1) Arty/rockets/bombs and 2) Smoke and 3) Ammo.

7 Likes

reactionpics-dsy0eg

6 Likes

Nop, since it’s explosive. Smoke is part of artillery too, so they all will be staying the same.

That was legit way to hit targets in Metal Gear Solid V. It was absolutely hilarious, but I don’t think supply boxes can crush people to death in this game :thinking:

1 Like

Paraboxes certainly can.

So you’re basically telling us that there’s no way to lock down supplies and reinforcements(para) to other teams? Or at least you don’t want players to be able to do that.
But I believe most players think fighters and AA are very weak and wish they had more work to increase their influence.

1 Like