New radio operator command: Supply crate drop

In the upcoming “Rzhev” update, all radio operator class soldiers will gain access to a new radio command - Supply crate drop. A transport plane will deliver a crate full of the ammunition to the location you choose. For resupplying allies, the soldier who called the supply drop will receive additional battle score. This command has a 30 second cooldown.

One call, and your whole team will be grateful. Let the engineers get their hands dirty with construction.

61 Likes

Finally a welcomed addition for everyone

33 Likes

Battle of Rzhev ended in spring 1943.
It should be BR3 max.
Or should be something other than Rzhev.

Nobody is forcing the devs to make new maps with only historical names.

But if you’re adding historical names, have them not be absurd please.

/ Lol flagged for facts

9 Likes

I can’t wait to be murdered by giant boxes falling from the sky. :stuck_out_tongue:

28 Likes

Now that a useful update compare to the light improvement that will just make the darkess place even darker.

4 Likes

“Care package on the way” PTSD kicks in

6 Likes

New way to kill paratrooper “Get stump!”

3 Likes

Should be available for smoke screens as well.

8 Likes

you know usually i come here every week to say something bad about darkflow, but this is actually kinda neat? maybe radio operator squads will get used a little bit more

11 Likes

Is this command locking the regular arty call timer?

Is it separate from regular arty timer?

If so:

• Please! SEPARATE the HE artillery timer, from the smoke barrage timer! Smoke barrages are fun, but no one uses them anymore because of the shared timer.
44 Likes

If someone shoots an AA turret early enough, there should be a huge explosion in the sky :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Btw, I am wandering why all soldiers. Since this sounds exactly like something only II or III soldiers should get.

2 Likes

Can you give me a hint about the next dev?

• How much ammunition are we talking, comparing to engineers built ammunition crates?

For example: 1 ammunition crate built by engineers = 10 mortar shells.

1 paradrop crate = ?

8 Likes

More NPC planes to shoot down, pilots eating good

12 Likes

Does this mean there will be new voicelines for calling ammo crate drops?

4 Likes

Wow, a feature that should have been there much earlier, and if I remember correctly, there is a similar feature in Big Action, but I guess it’s appreciated. I wonder when the developers are going to worry about fixing bugs and polishing mechanics, which, honestly, is more useful than a graphical improvement.

10 Likes

@_Movmav

enemy supply planes and paratrooper planes should get the anti-air aiming reticle from your own planes or turrets you build, i dont think i would like to sit around and helplessly watch the other team call in supplies

also, do these crates just contain ammo? what about extra medkits? that would really make me consider using them if i can call in a medbox

10 Likes

was hoping that the video would be from a rzhev map you guys are planning

1 Like

Would be then too easy to farm a juicy points from unweaponized plane с:

3 Likes