New radio operator command: Supply crate drop

This feeds into my idea of overhauling/ replacing the current bombing runs with Heavy Bomber planes instead. They would be stronger and harder to shootdown and may have a more powerful payload. Therefore it makes them valuable for your team as well as making it more of a challenge and incentive for the enemy team to shoot down making it not too easy as well as justifying their cooldown. It’s a win win

1 Like

The major benefit of calling in an air strike is to send the enemy fighter planes to the extreme end of the map to stop them from attacking ground troops

The concept of throwing 5 bombers only as an expendable, harmless bait to drag the attention of a single fighter for a couple of minutes is preposterous when you think of it… but in Enlisted, it’s true, that’s the role in which the bombers are most effective (which is pathetic).

Why not…

Air drop rally? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

yes plz i would buy it in an instant

Here we go - air APC’s…

10 Likes

and people seem to forget about glider tank i would want those tbh

or people who call artillery directly onto a bunker or a large building because they mindless place it on the objective no matter where it is

1 Like

flying hmg food

nice, more ways to get ammo for the team is always welcome

You have to ask the crybabies who refuse to fight the aerial threat if they can handle bigger bombs and stronger planes
Or you can also guess why a week after bombers were opened to the whole map, the structural strength and gunner damage were reduced and the Soviet bombs were reduced.

It’s better to air drop tanks directly. After all, except for Japan, the other three camps have their own airdrop tanks. The Soviet Union has a T-38 equipped with 20mm automatic guns, Germany’s Panzer II, and Britain’s A17 “Tetrarch” tanks can all be air dropped, and their combat effectiveness is not high, so it won’t affect balance.
86113cd04b7f4b17acc7ac312b3beb51
v2-0df7411e864d156cc1f77cfbac3acc86_b

6 Likes

cant fight aerial threat if the aerial threat keep suiciding themself

also sure let have a tank drop it will be chaotic fun

and that’s why I suggested revert a bit the nerf they have :>

hello will :slight_smile:

that sounds badass

I agree a bit, look, i believe you when you say your a good shot. If you are, i would gladly have you fighting on my side. However, bad players storming the point can at least stand around to take the point. They might be useless but they stil do something. A bad player that tries to pay sniper does absolutly nothing for the team. Thats the difference i think. I personaly get kinda tired having 5 sniper on my team while losing badly and beeing the only one that acctualy goes to the point. It trully makes some games unwinable. Butttttttt i do agree sniper get to much hate, people are to quick to judge, there are a lot of good sniper players

1 Like

you forget that current bombers were a lot more powerful when they came out and they were heavily nerfed after community complaints.

to force paratroopers to jump out of a falling plane early and miss their landing point? to deny enemies an ammo resup? there’s more to enlisted than just how many points you get