New paths in Invasion

if you are here to play the game, i don’t think you can, or have to be nickpicking.

especially in a beta.

than perhaps you should make soemthing to improve it rather than skip it.

which rise more questions than actual answers.

exept we don’t have it, and yet you still cause issues about it.

doesn’t sounds very helpfull, now does it?.

perhaps you tell me.

sorry, but you are just being a clown.

how did you " survived " from the alpha than?

leaving all conquest matches as possible?.

but, i’m afraid your exscuses and my " rants " shouldn’t be posted here.
as it’s not the matter in this particular thread.

and i won’t carry over your frustration.

1 Like

i have gave feedback in countless topics about ways where conquest could be improved.

ence my original post on this thread:

we actually had more invasion maps in berlin back then.

Sorry I usually think you are reasonable but is this the same person typing?. Wtf are you doing? What is the problem with wanting to play what you want in a game? Shivex is being more than reasonable making his point.

Also quite weird to go all off on a tantrum under a really cool post like this. rains a bit on the parade dont you think?

3 Likes

i m having a blast on her answers. xD

sorry, i don’t take lightly " quitters ".

but as you said, and i said,

i won’t carry over.

2 Likes

A dictator but with a skirt

times have changed right? :pensive:

good for you. now let others enjoy what they want to enjoy in the game. its a game ffs. i shouldnt be forced to play a mode i dont enjoy → main reason here.

I dont enjoy the limitation on spawn numbers
i dont enjoy how fast they end
i dont enjoy the map designs
i dont enjoy the 3 points only
i dont enjoy the fact that the maps are either too small (farm one in normandy) or either too big (fortified district)
i didnt enjoy the constant mortar spam/arty when i used to play them. something i rarely see on invasion maps.
i dont enjoyed the flametrowers i saw on small conquest maps like the farm one in normandy.

i prefer to atack and or defend a position, i trully enjoy types of games that my objective is to defend a point and i ill hold it at all costs. i always enjoyed games like this where my actions mean something. invasion and or assault are perfect for what i was seeking in a game. i have alot of fun with them, and i always prefer to be the guy defending than atacking.

again, i couldnt care less if i loose or win at my campaign level. xp is already here.

as i pointed in multiple threads, oficial feedback one, i enjoy the 5 point one alot. map is amazing to play on. but 3 point ones arent as fun or what i seek in my gameplay time.
ence my original post:

ill avoid early quits in conquests and people would play what they want to play. at the end of the day, i want to have fun ingame, i dont want to be forced to play a mode or a map that gives me no joy.

brace yourself brother!

3 Likes

This is a good question, perhaps a startup briefing screen in the first 20 seconds to know what we’re up to?

2 Likes

100000% agree!!! Conquest is garbage for me. I quit it unless the battlepass task force me to

2 Likes

would be neat. and could be usefull to fill the teams at the start. i lost the number of times i joined a match and the enemy team was already on the 2nd objective.

dont say that. people will get revolted against you! you are forced from now on to play all the maps and modes this game offers , if not people will state that you are the one wrong!! you must please others, not yourself on the time you spend gaming.

And all that could have been done instead of wasting time on hardcore lone fighters, was to transfer conquest to lone fighters only (and use assault for both) while keeping invasions exclusive for squads.
Conquest always worked better in lone fighters anyway.

4 Likes

I can suggest a solution for both you and devs:
If you have premium - you can disable one of three modes from matchmaker search.

Only for premium users so all three modes stay populated.

As for me, I hate the mode where you have to cap two points at the same time. Way to team-dependant.

3 Likes

The mode where you have to cap points is the more fast way for do the battletask

How do you do this?
edit: wait shit was this just a suggestion? damn it
GIGO

2 Likes

Wish not. But sadly yes.

It’s invasion defense, invasion attack, conquest, assault defense, assault attack - and whenever I have a battle task to capture a point I wish to be able to disable defense tasks. So disable 2 out of 5 maybe? But it’s unrelated to Keofox’s post.

Wow finally some brains have activated ! This is common sence and more fun than any conqeust maps that need objectives change to make them more fun and diverse !

This type of maps with mutliple points all linked is concept HG is most famous for and its not a shame to copy something that works and its awesome … HG copied its concept from ww2online so everyone is a copy cat !

Now with these kind of maps you can implement war mode where we fight on Invasion maps (its anway most wanted types of maps becouse of hg ) and send squads you unlocked around the war map to participate in !..

2 Likes

Simple but SOLID change. I like it.

1 Like

Cool, I like it. Efficient use of assets.

1 Like