New mission in the “Battle for Moscow” dedicated to the Defender of the Fatherland Day

espically monastry gate point

Afraid I disagree here, The monastery conquest is easily the worst, It’s very easy to spawn camp teams with well placed mg nests and be an absolute troll.

I like the manor but agree point B should either move into the courtyard or into the forest out the back, so at least there is concept for ranged fighting.
As a hole, the map is actually one of my favourites.

1 Like

Agreed x100, Invasion is my favourite mode and one with transport vehicles would be epic!
Can’t wait to see if they add this

1 Like

Imo assault would be even better for this, imagine coming from the courtyard side, having to capture A/C from conquest, then capture B from conquest, then 2 more points in the forest behind the manor

2 Likes

That is really great idea :smiley:

Please place the B point in the center of the big courtyard, please.
People will still fight over control of the house for optimal lines to cover pushes to the point
It will give tanks a genuine reason to spawn
It will give planes a good target to bomb

2 Likes

Lol, I haven’t played Moscow for week
Maps just suck compared to Normandy

2 Likes

I haven’t played Normandy since the second day because of the AI tbh
I really want to, but they make it borderline unplayable.

I haven’t had too many problems with AI, though the issue is still apparent.

It just seems like every so often one goes godmode, but not gamebreakingly often.

@_31420124242011 @8383908
Do you guys think AI in Normandy is too strong and AI in Moscow is too useless?

I think Moscow’s is in a much better place. They both do the same thing though, Moscows is less ridiculous
›Fire shot
›Every AI snaps to you
In Normandy at least
It’s really noticable in both if you’re trying to mow down a squad with your Madsen or Bren
The moment you light them up one of them instantly domes you.

Moscow AI is about fine, but can still track you through walls.
Normandy AI snapshots in CQC too often, and certain lanes just allow them to snipe through foliage too well.

1 Like

AI should act worse on ranges and in bushes

I’ve had AI’s snipe me across the spawn on D-Day map. It can be really frustrating

1 Like

CQC still does feel a bit unnatural.
Either they shoot you in the first 0.0001 second that they can see you, or they stare at you for 3 seconds.

3 Likes

Not entirely true, Swamp is terrible.

I hate that map with destroyed planes more than swamp

Ruins of uuuuuuuh plane

Ruins of Veux or some shit

The mansion map is amazing,

Normandy maps are a mix of amazing and trash.
D-Day is so unbalanced I can’t face playing it

1 Like