New mission in the “Battle for Moscow” dedicated to the Defender of the Fatherland Day

Today we would like to present to you the new mission for the campaign “Battle for Moscow” - “Manor”. Battles in the “Conquest” game mode will take place on a large-scale territory and the estate itself, the former luxury of which is still visible through the dust of war.

This location we have created is inspired by the building of the real Chernyshevs’ estate in the village of Yaropolets. This mission will also feature cars for the first time in the Battle of Moscow campaign.

As always, we await your impressions regarding the new mission on the forum!

16 Likes

What I would like to say after the first match is to spread the capture points a bit to really utilize the whole map. Right now most of the fighting happens inside the manor, not in the forest around.

But aside of that I really like the map design.

3 Likes

I cant believe this…

Did my suggestion work???

I cant use my computer now, please tell me if its what im thinking it is

i am trying the game and will tell you soon

1 Like

thanks man

Для стандартных режимов локации создаются примерно средней площади, чтобы не портить динамику.

Разработчики делают так не потому, что не умеют делать большие локации или не хотят их делать. Просто в таком размере они лучше всего подходят для соревновательного геймплея. А соревновательный геймплей в Enlisted - самый популярный и основной.

Мы не исключаем, что в будущем появятся новые режимы с более крупными картами и другими задачами. Но сейчас сконцентрированы на создании коллекции основных миссий в кампаниях.

4 Likes

Why do all people think Im russian?

There are like 20 different countries in Eastern Europe

2 Likes

In Soviet Russia, russians think you are russian.

No kidding. I am russian.

14 Likes

Ok, I will translate your comment when I get back home

From google

3 Likes

I have to delate and reinstall game to play. Same story was when you added Monastery…
EAC violation

Im with u bud…if that didn’t work…well that’s-

I don’t like it. I get slaughtered by SMGs indoors or get surrounded when I try to flank because there is no room for flanking. And tbh there is no reason to flank because every point is indoors and outside are only spawn points.
Additionally I can’t see shit because of fog and darkness inside of buildings. Someone 10m away is almost invisible.
Forest near B point is quite nice. But as I’m MG player it’s a bit hard because there is almost no room to bipod. It’s worse than it could be because of enemies in the building that are invisible because of darkness inside.
On the other hand road near B in a bit meh. It’s open space that is avalable almost instantly after leaving spawn. I have a feeling that when I kill somebody on the other end of this road, next one spawns almost on his corpses.
About points A and C: I awoid them as much as it’s possible. They are kingdom of SMGs, what else can I say. Area between them is almost impossible to acces because of snipers. When you are there you are in a very big trouble because you can be shot from all 3 points. It’s basically a death zone.

1 Like

Please, create bug-report:
Clip2net_210223133739

I have one more question - this time about cars. How are they supposed to work with 7 soldiers in squad? Car has only four sits, meaning that 3 bots need to run after it and most probably get killed in the process. Will there be some bigger vehicles? Or option for bots to take the second car and drive behind the player?

More spacious transport is planned.

7 Likes

I still hope they think about at least giving us more snow on maps

it is the smallest map of all xdddddd

3 Likes

it is smaller than the berlin courthouse or something like that

So far I have played a few matches on new map (at least one for each side).

The good:

First thing I noticed is, that the map itself is definitely not lazy from graphical point of view.

Using attics as another way to get around main floors is also a good idea.

Further decorating of the said attics was what I found surprising and awesome.

If main purpose of the map is to fight only in the building, then cap distribution is not so terrible but second floors are wasted oportunity.
Trenches and other defences to hide behind as infantry.

The bad:
However, from gameplay perspective, map itself feels the same for each side.
Map itself is too small to justify usage of transport vehicles.

Due to the nature of the map, certain classes such as snipers are outright useless, same goes for all possible sniping spots from the attic windows. Due to the very low chance of tanks being spawned, anti tank snipers are also pretty much useless which is a shame.

Due to the cap distribution, fighting only takes place inside of the main building, courtyard and surroundings is 99% times a ghost town. That also limits the usage of tanks, air attacks etc. into the point where they are extremely rare to see and often useless.

This map might be awesome as part of invasion mode (due to the many defensive options of the building itself), but I don´t think domination mode in general is a good thing for this map, it kind of feels like smaller Normandy mansion knock off.

This map not only supports, but also completely embraces automatic weaponry meta. Another type of weapon that I found useful is shotgun (and I guess that flamethrower and semi automatic weapons might find limited use too), but that is really it, the rest is pretty much positioned on different scales of useless.

4 Likes