New Meta: Q&A

It’s not restricted, but to me, it seems strange that you are expecting an answer to the same question in two languages.
When you come to a store and meet a fellow shopkeeper who knows both Russian and English, do you ask him every question in both languages? And do you expect an answer from him in two languages too?

6 Likes

Not great tbh.

7 Likes

Do we keep mkb on engineers from Stalingrad???

If it’s on op I completly miss it

You can just take IS-1 squad with mosin squad simultaneously. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes its in post. You keep

1 Like

YES, squads from Stalingrad keep assault engineers.

1 Like

No, I want it to play as high BR weapon.
Or you can get MP3008 with Tiger II and have “historical accuracy”

1 Like

Answered here с:

5 Likes

That wasn’t my problem. Problem was that it could get into battle with early war equipment just by itself (where it doesn’t belong to). :man_shrugging: but nice try, troll.

3 Likes

So even less space for those who have a lot of premium squads. Sweet.

2 Likes

I would appreciate an answer at least in either of the languages but I still haven’t got it:

But what about Gold Order guns buying limit?

2 Likes

Having played warthunder it checks out that power rating trumps time period. I expected this

1 Like
  1. The only rule is that USA squads can’t be above certain level to get matched against Japan on the Pacific maps. Since there’s no GB as a separate nation, it’s technically possible.
  2. It will depend on power rating the MKB gets. If it’s a hightier weapon, then it will be a rare sight in Moscow.
  3. As in example above, it won’t happen unless there’s too few people in the matchmaking pool, like already explained about this “soft rule” mechanic.
5 Likes

It is not a problem, at least for me

It can as far as I heard. Low level BR equipment only is possible in Berlin

Exactly this:

Why not make it comparable with PPS-42 (MP 3008 is still a 7,63mm SMG, it still hurts, basically a Sten copy, and lock it to Berlin?)

Also

Saddest sentence I’ve heard in a while :smiling_face_with_tear:
Look where we got from “The weaponry, soldier’s uniform, appearance and capabilities of the vehicles in the game are in line with historical facts

4 Likes

Is it squad itself or individual soldiers who will keep access to AR’s? If I buy 60 stalingrad engies, can I use 10 full engie squads with AR’s,
or will I be able to place an engineer from Berlin in a squad from Stalingrad who will be able to use MKb42 now?
Can he use, say, STG-44 as well?

1 Like

Most likely, they will get less colorful uniforms for other timelines. It is still being discussed. But as a squad, because they are part of the allied army, they may be encountered in the Pacific.

It is possible.

It is possible too. Less likely than high-BR Berlin, but still.

2 Likes

Yeah, I never said it’s super unbearable problem :man_shrugging: I just suggested solution that works better for me/makes more sense to me.

I really dont understand your overdramatic reaction. You could just say that you disagree.

2 Likes