New Meta: Q&A

Does this mean we will have to buy 5 clothing sets for axis?
Or some will be shared and some unique?

2 Likes

Moroccan boys are part of the “USA/Britain” tree => can be used in the Pacific.

4 Likes

Cool pretty much what i thought. Already prepared. Last thing i need is that list with premiums being removed.

Must dicker max

1 Like

also actual question what about Gold Order weapons.?

You can currently buy 3x of a Gold Order weapon when it’s in only one campaign, or 2x in two different campaigns for a total of 4x…sooo with every campaign becoming a faction…do you just…max out at only 3 of one gold order?

I genuinely hope it’s atleast kept at 4 because otherwise for say SMG gold orders, you cannot make a full squad which has genuinely made me not want to get certain gold orders(cough LAD cough)

3 Likes

There will be presets of clothing for different time periods, you do not need to buy them.
But if you want to customize your soldiers for all time periods, you will have to buy clothes for each separately.

6 Likes

Very good!!

1 Like

I answered this question (it seems to you) in the ru-part of the forum. I recommend to communicate on your forum.

We answered the questions of historicity and balance in the second devblog.

4 Likes

There is no such possibility in the plans. Its implementation is very difficult.

7 Likes

So german camo that is in all campaigns, i will have to buy it 5 times?

This is a preliminary answer:

If the item of clothing fits within the time frame of the set of clothing, then you can apply it.
The easiest way to think of this system is that Enlisted campaigns have not disappeared for it. Missions are still tied to campaigns, clothes are still tied to campaigns. It’s just that all this is now combined into each one of your squads, and not under the button to change the campaign.

8 Likes

Thanks for directly answering the question. Its unfortunate that there are difficulties in the implementation of that feature. Still very excited for update.

1 Like

Nope, wasn’t me.

I speak 3 languages fluently. Which is my forum?

None of my questions have been answered in the second devblog.

Please do kindly answer them, since this is a Q§A
(ignoring uncomfortable questions is not answering them)

3 Likes

You should consider adding a specific slot only for premium squads.

14 Likes

Any, but perhaps not both. Is it too hard for you to choose one?

4 Likes

For example, although MP 3008 is a last ditch effort late war SMG, it’s a “low-tier” weapon under the new system and you won’t often get matches in Berlin or Normandy when using the squad equipped with it.

But overall, the most powerful weapons and vehicles are late war, so naturally you will get late war maps more often while using them according to the “soft rule” we described before.

And yes, matchmaking will be somewhat similar to War Thunder, with uptiers and downtiers.

8 Likes

I m more than pleased with this qna and looking foward to play on updated version.

I have 2 questions, that interests me Alot,

Will you consider more than 10 slots for squads or isn’t possible at all?

With no squads removed, for example, I will have 2 tigers on 2 squads? (berlin and norm?

18 Likes

I didn’t know the forum restricted users to only communicating in one language subsection.

Fine, I guess.

Thanks, but some of my questions are still unanswered:

• Moroccans in Pacific yes or no?
  • MKB on Moscow maps yes or no? (we don’t have campaigns now so there is no need to use Moscow maps for MKB)
  • T-26 vs Semovente in Berlin yes or no? (will Berlin maps be tied to high BR stuff or “anything goes”?)
1 Like

Wouldn’t be better just increase its stats and bring it to berlin BR?

5 Likes

Can I have full-auto mosin with 50 drum mag, because I want it high BR?

Please tell me if I understand correctly:

Let’s say that I purchased one extra slot in Normandy and Tunisia, while in Pacific I bought 2

So in the new system, my US side will inherit the 2 extra slots from Pacific campaign, while I will be reimbursed the gold of Normandy and Tunisia slots?