New Meta: Q&A

I completly missed it.

Thank you so much.

Now I m more than pleased with this news.

Looking foward to play it.

1 Like

Thnaks keo this is a good news for a better balance, if i can ask because italian and commowealth squad become merged in US and Germany major tech tree, they get uniform for different envoriment (map)? or they keep use only the desert uniform?

6 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind :purple_heart: I just think it would be shame to put it lazily into low br matches against early war setups

3 Likes

Tragic.
I honestly can’t believe there is a single developer who thinks “Moroccans in the Pacific is a great idea and not a failure”.

Tragic. Serial production started in 1943, battle of Moscow ended in early 1942.
Literally zero reason to see MKB in Moscow especially after the campaigns are removed.

Tragic.

But thanks for the ride, it’s been a nice 2 years.

5 Likes

They could just rename Moscow maps to fit any any random Soviet villages (they look all the same afterall) and spread it Between more BR levels.

Those are good maps so I really wouldn’t mind.

1 Like

I guess, as a half measure, yes. Though will be weird seeing a very Russian looking monastery with late war gear.

However I am still very, very worried about Stalingrad and Berlin city centers, recreated 1:1, about to see some insane stuff on their streets.

6 Likes

@1942786 will you keep several tanks of the same kind (Tiger E for example) or just keep the highest upgraded one?

Main problem here is a lack of counters to Fedorov, I think.
I would maybe sugggest introducing FN BAR model 1930 as a assault rifle (without bipod and with weaker then 7.92 cartridge) as an alternative.
At least it kinda fits the historical timeline, Jerries looted many of them in Benelux.

2 Likes

Because Fedorov is unreasonably good comparing to irl.

9 Likes

Locking certain squads only to certain maps is counterproductive to the whole idea of getting rid of the campaigns.
Japan is an exception, but Italy and GB don’t have enough content to be presented as a separate nations in the new system and some compromises have to be made.

6 Likes

Id bet federov is high br cos of power level. Probably will no longer see moscow unless its a high br match

Yep, Fedorov is way too OP for a WW1 design with limited use during the Winter War and Barbarossa where “anything goes” was the strategy – it really should be a low BR/gold order weapon comparable to MP-28.

5 Likes

Will we be able to have customizable loadouts for tanks and planes depending on what “campaign”/map we get?

Like we will have for squads?

3 Likes

Finally a news update to ease the angry crowd

2 Likes

Hello, I am sorry if this question has been answered before. But will engineers all now use assault rifles? Or will legacy engineers from stalingrad only be able to use assault rifles?

1 Like

I just want to make sure I am understanding this right. Only the stalingrad engineer squads will be able to use assault rifles or will all engineers from the stalingrad campaign be able to use assault rifles after the merge?

This feature applies only to specific squads of Stalingrad engineers.

7 Likes

There are many Russian looking monastery in Soviet Union. They can represent battle that is late enough to see mkb42.

I guess I know into what my 100 silver soldier orders are going to be spend after I came back from work, lmao.

Just another thing to hoard, hehe.

1 Like

Sure, but just sending Moroccans to Normandy and the Pacific is not a “compromise”, it’s lazily shoehorning a squad that has nothing to do with the theater into said theater.

At least such squads should recieve major makeovers for the campaigns they could have never appeared in a million years – like turning the Moroccans into French Free Forces for Normandy and into Australian/New Zealand/Filipino/Indian/African American volunteers for the Pacific.

Yes, that means additional work but it would also show that the devs actually care and aren’t scared to give the players a bit extra.

8 Likes