New life for useless STGs

Mmmh.

The exploit that winnie and friends would do:

Spawn 2x mg45 squad, or something, then suicide bomb with br1 250kg bomb plane, then repeat…

:thinking:

1 Like

It could be the feature only for the people that have low KD ratio of 1.5 and below.

Assaulter weapon damage should capped at 10.0 damage, with the only exception being shotguns.
OHK full-auto weapons without ammo amount nerf are toxic.

There is good reason why FG42 and T20 only has 60 ammo not 120 by default.

3 Likes

It’s not like you will OHK most of the time since a lot of people are running Vitality perk and also you won’t be shooting only at the range of 10m, dmg drop off is always there.

Kd is irrelevant in this game… because it is influenced by what you use.

A player who spams HVAR p47, or HE vehicles only, or only snipers, will have God like KD… but probably sucks.

The one who charge, cap points, is a decent shot but only has 2.0 KD… plays better :thinking:

Stats in Enlisted are only worth it to know what you use the most…

1 Like

Forcing players on one faction to pick vitality while the other doesnt have worry about getting OHKed by assaulters sure sounds fair.

1 Like

And which faction doesn’t have those magical 1hk weapons?

K/D would be only relevant in lone fighters mode. in squads you can get loads of kills by taking out enemy bots, or getting loads of deaths cause your bots are just stupid.

1 Like

That is a terrible idea
Mkb requires no real input to use well at all
Great sights
Low rpm leading to negligible recoil of any kind
Decent DPS
Great range
You don’t have to fight recoil, you don’t have to fight the sights, its great in both aimed fire and hipfire, and has great ammo efficiency thanks to the decent 8mm kurz damage and moderate rate of fire.

The only people crying is because it isn’t a 900rpm bullet hose doing 14dmg per round
As an all soldier weapon would just hand Germany small arms supremacy and either we’d have to power creep it away or just bleed more players
And I say this as someone who prefers the Mkb42s and Stg45 over the Stgs and MP43

5 Likes

love the stg45, great weapon in berlin

1 Like

Who is going to tell him about SMG dispersion
Of StG45 and Mkb42 (0.50 and 0.53 respectively)
Screenshot_20240710_010055_com.opera.browser_edit_762025093878514

1 Like

seriously…how is that dispersion even a thing next to every other SMG in the game. breaks the consistancy lol.

Dont get me wrong, Im just saying that based on looking at numbers. I dont necessarily care in game. Still love all smgs

2 Likes

This topic was derailed truly heavily. Big sad, I desperately need more assaulter options for German BR4.

2 Likes

I’m well aware already, I’m talking about dropoff
And I use both the Mkb and the Stg45 to great effect normally

don’t know about that one chief, the average smg dispersion is 60-70 not low 50s in fact with a base line of .55 dispersion only 9 out of the 90 SMGs actually reach that. i choose .55 since a .02 difference isn’t as noticeable as a .05 difference

1 Like

Wouldnt the Mkb be on same level as the Thompsons M21/28 (aka sole good Thompson) on dispersion level since its also 0.5ish iirc? Dmg is also similar I think.
Only rof is different and therefore recoil.

it’s .58 with that being .05 difference which is enough to be noticeable and damage of .45 maxed is 8.2 while 8mm kurz is 9.6 but in the grand scheme both are two shoot on center mass

1 Like

My mistake. Forgort to switch among max and stock.
Regarding 0.05, it is not much since the M1918 has 0.05 more dispersion compared to the others, yet it is about the same gun. 0.2 is more notable though.

Well still sort of says something. If you dont have a good KD from feasting off bots…well then… :stuck_out_tongue:

well i have ok K/D, just that i dont bother managing my bots, so they die relatively fast and ruin it.