New life for useless STGs

Yeah, yeah, yeah. So OVP M1918 should be at least BR 4, why no one uses it, it has so good rate-of-fire ? :rofl:

If there is russian bias in the game, itā€™s PPSh box.

5 Likes

in very short ranges recoil doesnt matter. but as soon as you widen the distance it matters if you want to hit all the shots. if you dont hit all the shots, then ttk really isnt reliable weapon performance indicator.

1 Like

ttk isnā€™t reliable outside maybe 15 meters for some weapons because they have such low velocity

bro, stop manipulating facts, in that case we should bring whole 2 br allies weapons to 3 or 4 br.

1 Like

16 / 5 - 11 / 3 recoil differency most likely wont play much of part here, especiatly even with bit higher recoil it has twice less dispersion.

With more dmg per bullet STG45 could find itā€™s niche at BR5 and wouldnā€™t be completely useless. We also wouldnā€™t need to look for the Fedorov equivalent anymore.

1 Like

Such a slow ROF. That Gold Order weapon should be BR IV. IMO ofc.

The STG 44 should be BR V and the MP43 BR IV. (Or V idk).

2 Likes

it will never be equivalent of fedorov avtomat, cuz it isnt free.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what it was with the OG Stalingrad but they took itā€™s ability to carry them because according to DF ā€œthey were too overpoweredā€ yeah so op that most people would pick FG42/G43 Kurz anyway over them.

1 Like

i mean it just a reskin mkb so yea it should have been br4 from the beginning

2 Likes

Sure but still better than nothing, my stg45 just sitting there not being used at all, i have more use of MG42 Early (BR4) than STG45 that is supposed to be BR5 weapon even tho itā€™s not.

3 Likes

Semi related topic:

I often see the orange attire, stg45 squad in gameā€¦ but the players using it barely have g43 semis in their other squads.

No joke, they use the br1 fighter with 250kg bombs. Or pz2.

I believe they thought ā€œoooh, an assault rifle! Iā€™ll gain an edge!ā€ Poor sods.

ā€¦

They didnā€™t understand the dangers of battle rating. Itā€™s just like war thunder premiums, reallyā€¦

1 Like

And then in next life they will spawn in Pz3 and get murdered by the T-34-100 in a single hit

1 Like

how interesting i just saw one today as well there seem to be one every 4 match in fact

1 Like

Yes. Just like in WT.

Itā€™sā€¦ not a good thing. Because those players will just get disgusted.

I believe they wanted to buy the squad, probably because right now playing axis is not recommended (harder, less experienced players) and thought it would help them win moreā€¦

Only to shove them against armed to the teeth br5 stacksā€¦

4 Likes

I got a suggestion ideaā€¦

For their own goodā€¦

is the idea called preventing people from buying premiums above their research tier?

1 Like

Exactly.

Just posted.

Thatā€™s never going to happen especially since we get a lot of BR5 events do you want to lock new players too from a good unlocks like Stinger? Better idea would be lettting them spawn a 2nd time the same premium if game detects you only have a single BR5 squad with BR5 weapons.