New life for useless STGs

continuing previous topic discussion

lets talk about role of HORN STG and STG 45(M) in new br system.
as we agreed in previous topic (noone was against) mkb is too bad for staying on 5 br, but if we will pay attention for this 2 event and premium squads, we will see they are ± same to the mkb. moving them to the 4 br seems irrational in context these weapons was developed at the end of the war, so if we cant just paint them better stats for competition with as44 and fa

lets give them unique opportunity.
in that context i see 2 ways for rehabilitation of these STGs.

1. increase damage from 9.6 to 12.6 like a fedorov avtomat.
  2. just put them to the 4 br like a mkb.

in my opinion all these ways leading to the better fate of these weapons, but i prefer the 1st one.

if you agree with me, pls like a topic.

p.s. im not native english speaker, if you see any grammatical or another mistake in text dont get mad.

14 Likes

It’s important for devs to not forget about mkb42 w too.

13 Likes

i already said about it in previous topic

3 Likes

Good job!

1 Like

no

i am not certain that this is good idea. while soviets have good smg on BR4 that could be on par with AR, USA on other hand doesnt have anything to counter it.

1 Like

Thompson 50 should be lowered to BR4 too, and new Thompson 100 plus some AR (suggestions were many) should be introduced to BR5.

2 Likes

3 br thompsons and 3 br ppsh vs 5 br stg, do you still have any questions?

4 Likes

Bad idea. These weapons are meant to be used to keep enemy at a distance.

They have longer time-to-kill than Fedorov ?

No. Because Fedorov has more horizontal recoil and thus - less accuracy at long range.

They should stay in BR 5.

1 Like

mb i need to show you comparison with 2 br thompson for gold order bro?

i have played with all weapons which i used in comparison and completely confident in my words.

3 Likes

Me too. Ppsh 41 box is best BR3 smg atm.

4 Likes

I think the MKB should be the same as M2 and become a gun for all soldier, is a bad assault weapon but can be a good all soldiers weapons

10 Likes

ttk is not be all and end all for this game. there is reason why nobody is using thompsons in high BR MM.

1 Like

That’s why the most open maps are only on low BRs.

2 Likes

do keep in mind that this implies all shots hit center mass which ppsh can easily do, stgs can do as well though too a lesser degree while tommies can be a hit more miss depending how dispersion feels that day when combined with it’s subsonic velocity

3 Likes

very smart idea, didnt think about it.

1 Like

I’d rather decrease it’s dispersion a bit.
~12 dmg is what SA rifles have so I don’t like the idea of making them similar.

1 Like

Guess it could give it a new life, then again I definitely wouldnt take it over either of FG42 as universal rifle.

1 Like

hard to control recoil in this game - myth.
as euthymia datamine says
fedorov avtomat dispersion - 0.25
stg45m - 0.5
horn stg - 0.32

Screenshot_2024-07-09-20-03-41-82_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
???stgs have better ttk than fedorov???

3 Likes

Ppsh41 box is arguably better than br4 smgs as well :laughing:

That dispersion…

4 Likes

that is great i would give them to half of my squad