Decreasing br for mkb42

hello, in this post i want to ask developers for decreasing battle rating of assault rifle mkb42 both versions (mkb42h and mkb42w). this change suggest itself since campaings liquidation. mkb42 now is the weakest assault rifle in the enlisted, which is worse than some 3 br smgs of ussr and usa. i wil just show you this spreadsheet with comparison of mkb42(5br), ppsh box mag(3br) and thompson m1a1(3br).
Screenshot_2024-07-02-17-31-23-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
as we see on this picture mkb loosing for !3br thompson! and keeps same position with !3br ppsh! in this context im suggesting switching br of mkb42(h+w) from 5 to 4. thank you for attention, hope you will agree and support my topic.

p.s. im not native english speaker, if you see any grammatical or another mistake in text dont get mad.

26 Likes

well, technically, the mkb35 is the weakest assault rifle in the game

4 Likes

very old bp gun, which is now on 2 br, so thats normal ar. not the meta, but also not bad as 5 br mkb.

Not gonna do anything. You’d have to lower it to III or lower to make a difference and I sure as crap ain’t for that. It’d be literally meaningless to decrease the BR from V to IV

Mkb42(H) is an SMG in all regards expect damage. Its severely overtiered at BR5.

10 Likes

With the new MM system maybe,but I think its still going to lack against the thompsons and the PPSH stick mag being at BR4,and it still has the chance to run into BR5 and face federovs and all that.

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot bout the new soft rule. Eh, maybe it’ll do something going down to IV then

3 Likes

Same goes for Horn StG.

It’s very similar to Mkb42 stat wise.

9 Likes

I mean, it is worse than the MKb. Additionally, the next worse assault rifle would be the StG-45 (M). Some would argue that the Walther MKb is also worse than the Haenel MKb.

But all that aside, I agree that the MKb H and W both need to drop down to BR4 along with the StG-45.

1 Like

i wanted to highlight the problem of stg45 in next topic. 1 topic = 1 weapon. thats easer to communicate with people in 1 narrow direction.

i dont have a horn stg and cant test it in game, but data says its equivalent of mkb, so yes i agree with you.

1 Like

Yes if u want to suggest a different weapon br change please use a seperate topic but yeah
MkB 42 H / W , Horn StG have roughly similiar performance || Then u have the StG 45 which is definitely weaker compared to the other early MkB and StG variant

7 Likes

All assault rifle in game are like SMG in all regards expect damage.
Mkb42’s shortcoming is on RPM, making it almost a “head shot trainer”.

It should be BR I

Why that?

*never mind read your respons

1 Like

I believe that those event premium STGs should stay in BR5 though, since they are technically later versions and came after STG44.

It would make more sense to buff them

Horn StG squad should be on the same BR with m10 ersatz.

Later doesn’t equal better. The MP-3008 is down in BR2 and the Kriegsmodell K98 is in BR1.

2 Likes

Ah my second favorite part of Merge. Berlin exclusive weapons in Tunisia. The latest possible part of the European Theater and one of the earlier ones combined into one nonsensical abomination

good idea, putting it to BR4 is perfectly balanced and gives germany some nice historical accuracy by letting them have a prototype AR earlier in the tech tree than normal ARs.

5 Likes