New levels

Yeah. 76 jumbo for the win

1 Like

It is a game lol

1 Like

Was FG-42 the regular infantry gun or ELITE one for paratroopers only? Did it have no recoil while being literally machinegun with rifle caliber and spraying fire rate? And if we say about MGs, deutches are again least to complain. Especially when they have braindead 42 early and mg13 (75) even in Moscow.

1 Like

Vs firefly*

I picked up the AS-44 several times in Berlin and can confirm it is better than Fedorov, even better than the German current MP43 and even rivals the STG-44. But it would be stupid to let every Soviet Assautler to equip it since there are only 7 AS-44 models made in real life.

4 Likes

At least there were 10,000 FG42 produced in total. AS-44 only have 7.

2 Likes

At least as-44 wouldn’t be given to literally anyonez being paratrooper gun, and would not have 12 damage with brainless fire rate and no-scatter-no-recoil. It is STG’s opponent, while FG-2 has only top tier browning as worthy counterpart

1 Like

let everyone

FG-42/2 moment

1 Like

Save FG42 coping for other non-news threads, shall we? It tastes stale.

7 Likes

No, it’s not.

i mean if the russian come back to berlin im gonna join em i need the dt29 and i dont want to grind moscow since it not my type but im starting to enjoy berlin a bit so yea hope people come back or else im just gonna play a bunch of german side for a long time

R.I.P all those who bought the premium AS-44 and STG 44 squad previously. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

If i did buy that squad it would have been for the camo more than the gun lol.

2 Likes

It’s not the same prototype the other as44 squad buy: AS-44 - Wikipedia

That is not STG44 squad lol. That squad use STG45(M), a different gun.

1 Like

Copy Paste them from discord

I am probably the only person who thinks it not something negative at all, lol.

1 Like

Tunesia unbalanced + pacific too. If this MP100 don´t got more then 7,8 damage on 10 meters no one will play pacific anymore.

And?
FG-42-2 was adopted by German military, serially produced and issued to troops.

AS, RPD were not.
Simple as that.

What is this rambmling about “deutches complain”?

If it wasn’t adopted by the military, serially produced and issued to troops, then it’s bullshit.
Regardless of the country.

6 Likes

Exactly. And games usually have a theme. Especially those based on history.

Why put Cristiano Ronaldo to a NBA game just because technically he has hands and can throw a ball and once he actually did for testing according to rare footage.

A WW2 game with AS that was never adopted in WW2 is :clown_face:

Why not the Me 163 Komet over Moscow? It was also tested in 1941

7 Likes