New levels

16 Likes

Very happy with this announcement. Hopefully new levels after merge will not be as recycled as these ones. But this is definetely good way for now. Simply better than nothing.

And it seems Berlin Allies are back

It wasnt even sweaty match. Nice to see it as well. I feel very optimistic.
Tho it is kinda lame you are including fix of G41 as feature for Major update. Since last two “Make Enlisted better place” were very lackluster. Fixes shouldnt be presented as content for Major updates.

2 Likes

Because it’s more than a few sentences of texts. There was a total overhaul(in terms of code) and change of logic for reload on g41(others weapons will come soon too)

7 Likes

some fixes require other changes on the logic of how the weapon works.

well… this xD

1 Like

I hope Fix for Beltfed DP is planned too. Or is that invisible belt intetional?
It magically appears once you start shooting with it.

It has been like this for ages.

And it looks very silly.

2 Likes

Just in case i’ll forward it to alpha team comrade. But please next time use a CBR site to report bugs: Gaijin.net // Issues

1 Like

It’s so old I wasn’t even aware if it’s feature or real issue. Plus I kinda thought it had to be already reported by someone else.

Never too late to report a bug tbh, if it was reported, comrade who check reports will tell you and give a link to same acknowledged report done by different player.

1 Like

@James_Grove about other weapons receiving fixes…

Do you know if AVT40, FG42II and mp43 will get their reloading animations fixed as well? I think they use unrealistic “punch the magazine out” animations coming from cuisine royale atm.

Would be nice they (devs) looked at those one day.

8 Likes

Don’t have any info about that, maybe devs will think about something in future.

1 Like

Please also note that more:Old Lee, Johnson, Type 4 semi-automatic.

They are in line as far i can tell.

1 Like

At least the MKB 42 H was used in Berlin.
bNBNUkY

5 Likes

I don’t want to be “that guy”. But I do remember when implementing engineers to old prem squads was considered as “nearly impossible feat”.

I do still think fixes and QoL stuff would be more fitting for Making enlisted a better place. Especially since they’re pretty often needed as soon as possible.

But I respect your point.

1 Like

I look at things on the internet sometimes and wonder……how do people make gifs

This is one of those moments one feels when kicking a goal in soccer or a touchdown in US football.

Thank You

I want Tiger H1 in Tunisia vs Churchill III

6 Likes

Hey more stuff is always welcome!

Putting some of the lendlease stuff to their “actual” factions I would have thought it prudent to also give Britain something (like Churchhil, Matilda, Valentine, Lewis Gun).

And Italy…still some fun stuff to be added for Italy. And since the door for prototypes or barely produced equipment has been opened to free tech (AS-44 )…lets go Italy (just incase you short on ideas :stuck_out_tongue: )

image’
Differs by having 50cal Hull MG.

19 Likes

Totally agree
Britain and Italy deserve more love!

12 Likes

Looks like progress to the 76 jumbo