New levels

After merge I think the Hellcat or the new event plane will become part of US progression tree.
So…
Jaws theme plays

1 Like

Where did you get your information about the “model 5”? As far as I know, the Model 5 used the gas tube cover and the magazine from the model 3. The Model 6 was the same as the Model 4 but without the bipod and without the gas tube cover. So your Model 5 should still have the bipod. Only model 6 had access to the bayonet. Because in it the bipod was removed, which had a negative impact on the weapon’s balance, so they used a bayonet to balance the weapon. Which does not change the fact that model 4, model 5 and model 6 are the same model, with minor changes.

So either you remove the gas tube cover and leave the bayonet, it will be a model 6. Or instead of a bayonet you will add a bipod and you will have a model 5.

i was expecting the panzershrek, and not the tiger II H. especially for free grind too.

can’t say i’m disappointed.

( althoughhhhhhhhh… i just hope others campaigns get something too and not only the pacific, berlin and normandy )

2 Likes

Horrible.
Never accepted to service by the Red Army.
Pure fantasy gun that has 0 evidence of ever being around Berlin or in WW2 in general.

12 Likes

Sorry for being late
looking for the devblog
where is the merge devblog???

4 Likes

Allies Berlin grind through starting today!

With spending so many silvers on fedros I don’t think it’s gonna be worth it to spend what I have left on as-44

This looks great! Thank you devs!

1 Like

You could use the saying I made
“If I wanted to please everyone I’d have become a whore. But then I still wouldn’t be able to please Jesus”
If anyone here has ever done customer service, or product support work they know exactly my point.

1 Like

Federev.

Hmmm… im confused now…

Should i go strait to bashing noobs at BR1 or should i go and unlock the new toys :thinking:

dear god, Tiger B with Henschel turret… this is gonna get interesting for sure, how strong is that special ammo for the IS 2? will it compete?

there’s no henshcel turret. and it must die to both types of BR-471. if no, devs broke it

as well as fg-42/2 as it is. as well as mkb. as well as some German mgs

What’s wrong with FG-42-2?
Accepted to service and issued to troops.

What’s wrong with MKB? (besides being in Moscow and Stalingrad which is BS)
Accepted to service and issued to troops.

Stuff like MG-45 is in the same category as fakeASs-44, yes.

11 Likes

Yeeeeeeeah finnaly i love you is2 44 and king tiger.

Rip tiger II P custom camo

1 Like

https://wiki.warthunder.com/Tiger_II_(H)

Front of the turret has 185 mm angled at 9 degrees. IS-2 and SU-100 should do the work :ok_hand:

1 Like

Back to grinding Berlin Axis for the Tiger II then, tbf, I don’t miss the StG44 since I got it in Normandy, but what the hell, another soviet gun with bayonet in Berlin while germans has none…

2 Likes

hope we get a faster reload speed

1 Like

I know it’s wishful thinking but seeing we finally get new toys in normal progression line…

• Could we hope for beautiful things like the ISU152? (Eheheh)
  • The fun meme KV2?
  • The practical and cute hetzer? (Jp38)

I know it’s frowned upon but I’d get those even as premiums.

8 Likes