New game mode 'Lone Fighters' - leave your FEEDBACK here plz

No it shouldn’t and it is annoying that some people are defending braindead, useless AI controlled props as main gamemode. It is too easy to kill a bot and I am not willing to sit in bushes to keep them alive.

And I though that it is quasi-realistic tactical fps set in the WW2 with combined forces and moderate pacing. Bots are not unique - they are fillers for people too keen to pretend to be good and I know this because in some games like Warframe, Warface or even WarThunder bots are present - this is not unique at all.

Lone Wolf has much more potential to grow while Squads not - there is no improvement here except some quirks and commands you can issue to bots. they are fillers because of small yet growing playerbase. Argument of maps is total bs - lone wolf can accommodate much more players with no problems (squads have less players per match and still most f characters are bots so how Lone Wolf would mess it?).

Yes they are you can play good with them - you have to use them as decoys in order to draw enemy fire - this is the one thing they are good for.

Bullshit!!! Total bullshit - waiting times on Lone Wolf are comparable to squads, Bots are nothing to do with that - this argument is completely invalid and absolutely wrong. NPC are downloaded from server into game right when player controlling them is connecting into match - they have no impact in the matchmaking time or queues - in fact they are slowing down the connection and increasing bandwidth use.

The more I read these “smart” replies the more I see that people here have no idea what they are talking about - you are defending Squads while Lone Wolf can and is better - it has nothing to do the fact that it came later (this is open beta - playerbase will increase especially with these who are playing with other fps and Gaijin games). I provided feedback - if devs are willing to take it is up to them but you (saying to testers) have only opinionated replies putting nothing on table except “mine opinion is blah, blah, blah”. Can you provide something valuable, something I can say - woow didn’t think about it or you will just put more complains in defence of gamemode of game which is in beta.

That may be your opinion. That doesn’t make it true. The devs decided for bots, and I personally enjoy them.

Because it is less popular than squads mode. Simple as that.

I never said it was - it was an explanation

Keep telling yourself that dude.

Yeah let me pull some extra bandages out of my ass to heal this other dude - seems very realistic.

You have multiple seconds of spawn protection. Try to get to cover. I personally haven’t run in that heavy of toxic behavior yet.

In that case, you can just type “rally point near C geting camped don’t spawn on it” - use teamwork?

If an engineer cannot put his spawn point in a spot where it is actually helping the team, it is not helping the team. There are plenty of spots where you can put it where it is impossible to camp without locking activating the spawn limitation when enemies are near.

No they do not?

There is a limit to things you are able to simulate without lagging the game at this scale.
I prefer having 90% realism over lagspikes whenever a grenade goes off.

Spawn protection on rally point

You are mistaking personal preference with objective facts

If I said I liked pink over blue, you can’t say I am dumb for liking pink, nor can you say that I should be liking blue because it’s “the best color”.

The same applies to the gamemodes.

Opinion:
You like Lone Fighter. Sure dude, that’s cool and all, but we do not. That does not give you some divine right to shit on people who do not agree with you.

Facts:
The developers chose to make squads the most important gamemode. They prioritize it, and as a result, it has become the objectively most played and promoted gamemode.

4 Likes

Enlisted started developing squads much before they developed lone wolf. We all installed Enlisted not knowing there is lone wolf at all.
If we didn’t like squads, we wouldn’t install Enlisted in the first place.
Devs are constantly improving AI.

Actually it is. Bots make multiplayer battles feel like actual war. Not many games do this.

Just like @5762269 said, it all comes down to personal preference. You have no right to say which mode is better because some players like squads and some like lone fighters

In my opinion, playing lone wolf feels like playing old call of duty games. The advantage of this is that it gives me nostalgia but the disadvantage is that it shares a similar obsolete game experience as a game from 2008.

I think Devs introduced lone wolf for players who don’t like changes and don’t want to try something new.

If you hate squads so much you should have bought Battlefield 1 (or 5) as that game has lone fighter mode as their main focused mode

Perfect but needs a smaller map.

Take a look a this post… =D

Just a suggestion… don’t take me wrong.

I love the game and don’t mind to play with bots…

But if a could… i was playing in a more competitive way… without those bots.

That’s why i tried the lone fighter mode… but the large map make it boring AF… as i need to walk… and walk… and walk for a fight… the do it again…

you spend the mojority of time just traveling…

I suggest a smaller map, as they did on Day of Defeat 3.1 (dod_donner / dod_anzio / dod_chemille)… well planned and fast paced for fun and competitive way…

play safer so u dont have to be walking so much !

This mode gives way less points compared to squad, should be a priority to give more rewards in the campaign progression

Needs smaller maps? The maps in this game are already tiny. What it needs is more players and instead of “lone fighters” let’s have player squads. Play as soldiers from your own squads so it’s still part of the progression but make it a squad based mode with voice communication and spawning on either squad leader or squad specific spawn points that require an engineer in the squad to set up. If slots are lacking in the beginning, include some bot squads that stick to defending points but let players only play in player squads or solo. For example: 50 vs 50, 5 standard infantry squads with 8 players per team with some extra slots for vehicles and 2 man sniper teams.

1 Like

Stop putting 20 players vs 6 real players + 14 bots, this must be a priority

This is totally unacceptable, it cannot be possible to play with or against a team full of bots when yours are all real players. If there is a long waiting time for a team, let them know at the matchmaking, so people know and they will change teams.

It is fine to have bots if there are not enough players, but the number of real players should be the same on both teams, it is common sense.

Lately I have seen that in many games, at hours when there are not many people playing, one team has an incredibly high number of bots while the other is all real players, resulting in really unbalanced games and making it almost impossible to play the game for the team that has a lot of bots.

1 Like

I would be surprised if even my ‘squadmates’ are actual players. in a game of 12v12 + I didn’t see any brain activity at all, I felt as if I was alone vs all bots. I just yesterday started playing the mode, as it sounded cool, but seeing now that it’s just basically PvE (even basically single-player) I am totaly discouraged to play anymore

think it suck i Lone fighter cant see how much ammo left ur troop needs healing etc

totally agree but they should not have took the whole UI should of been an Option up to player if they want to experience what they think is “Realistic” lol not so real when dont have an idea ammo you have left or if you need to be healed thas not realistic, but i do prefer Lone fighter but not with out the Ui

For some reason after I unlocked lone mode the next day I went to play it and it’s gone didn’t switch my campaign or nothing just don’t want to do squads super boring :sleeping:

1 Like

wtf!! seriously?? they took away lone fighter from the list.

Enlisted seems to be moving backwards; Devs keep messing with configurations, resetting campaign levels.

WORK ON IMPROVEMENTS like fixing weapon pickup from dead bodies (more than half the times you can’t), how “random” map selection would only choose 3 maps at all times and more…

Back in February the game was much better.

++ I totally miss lone wolf. It was one of my favorite modes. Please re-add!

1 Like