New game mode 'Lone Fighters' - leave your FEEDBACK here plz

We present a new test game mode where you fight only with one soldier without AI squad soldiers at your side. There will be 25x25 players in the battle. Mode is available starting from level 3 of the campaign.

When you select a squad during spawn, you’ll use soldiers from that squad one by one. Only tank squads spawn in full size in order to ensure you can control a vehicle.

Please, give us your feedback and suggestions on the mode.

List of changes

Experience reward increased

In Lone Fighters mode you can now select members of your group as a spawn point. The group can be composed of your friends or random players. Each group member will have their own number displayed on the map and spawn selection window.

Also the Invasion mode in Moscow campaign has been rebalanced: time lowered to capture strategic point and increased reinforcements points for the attacking team.

2 Likes

On first impressions without playing it, I think we will need 30+ vs 30+ to maintain the sense of pace that Enlisted has with the AI squads. I’ll be testing it in-depth and give more feedback by editing this post.

Okay so this mode is the end-all be-all demonstrator as to why Russia’s winrate is so abysmal:

In this screenshot you can see a field of “people” ignoring my presence, but in fact, they are AI:

I think we only had 1 actual player fighting against us, all the other 24 “players” were bots with a negative KD. In the meanwhile, we had at 8 players.

Posing bots as real players does not work and no ammount of balancing will make up for the lack of players for Russia. This is a playerbase issue and an AI issue.

10 Likes

So i can play by squad of tank crew. Think its a bag

Currently, it’s filled with bots, pretty casual because no human enemies. Wait for more players to recognize this mode. Tank/Airplanes is pretty ??? because it takes a precious human players to eliminate it.
The win or lose is more decided by which side has more human. Especially auto weapons.
BTW: XP gained is very little, just a few hundred.

i played one game so not a large smaple size but aren’t bpots supposed to have real names, for what i checked i saw no real names

1 Like

personally, i didn’t liked that much this gamemode.
just feels empty. and a normal shooter like everything else on the market.

it’s fun after 1/2 matches.

but this it’s not what i’m looking for from enlisted at all.

also, i just saw an entire company running in front of me. i hardly think that it was made of players.
video: " Lone Fighters " ?? - YouTube

3 Likes

This mod is terribly not fun, the feature and advantage of Enlisted, which I think, is a large-scale battle with a lot of AI,but in this mode, it completely kills its features and makes it look like a mini battlefield.

3 Likes

Wait, only 10 lives? What?
Ok, no ai bots squadmates as mobile spawn point and more lives.

This mode amplifies the issues with AI-led squads to a maximum. Their decision making is simple and run to the closest capture point. All you have to do is set up a single MG nest overseeing that ONE route they use and you can just rack up kill after kill. Even then, progression is slower because you only get 1 kill per player instead of up to 7.

• Soldier survivability has been reduced and is now in line with the squad game mode.
  • The number of available soldier respawns in “Conquest” missions has been increased.
  • The number of reinforcement points in the missions “Assault” and “Invasion” has been increased.
1 Like

I will probably need to play it some more but here is what I can offer for now…
Good thing is, snipers can make some impact, but for what cost? Map feels kind of… empty and match feels far slower. Entire gamemode feels more like a casual shooter aka Red Crucible where map feels more like closed arena that gives you no feeling of battle. On the other hand, combination of slow paced combat with making more impact provides more opportunities for more careful and tactical thinking. Definitely not a mode aimed on people who were interested in the game right from start.

So… as one popular meme would tell you: “What did it cost?” … “Everything”

1 Like

I really don’t like this gamemode. Enlisted is all about the AI squads so why take them out? The maps feel empty and lifeless. It just feels like shitty copy of hell let loose or post Scriptum. It also makes the premium even more OP do to the fact that you pretty much can’t kill and premium soldier that is a human and not a bot. Overall 2/10 bad gamemode.

2 Likes

unlike others i enjoyed it. without bots to get in the way and be killed from terminator units, it had more of a standard fps feel. i agree that it could use more players in a battle but i still liked it.

as a suggestion. make lone solider = academy , where you have to take that soldier into combat alone and that helps rank it up. its just an idea.

1 Like

“without bots to get in the way”

then why are 20 out of 25 players per team, or more, AI?

1 Like

legit… as i linked above, an entire team of bots just passed by.

Id like it more if the map rotation was better, I get mostly Lake Boskoe (can’t remember the name), and invasion on Vysokovo, gotten a few Avangarde ones but, kinda boring. Plus fighting mostly AI is, boring

In this mode, is it 25x25 human players? All I have seen is bots and its not very competitive. Does the mode fill up with bots until people fill the spots?

2 Likes

Yes. Making the mode a horrible experience, ngl.

what? you don’t like getting rushed by bots?