New game mode — Destruction

looks like fun.

this as nothing to do with the topic, but aint enough to start a new one …

"The first day of the Battle Pass — straight into a war!

Soldiers, for the new Battle Pass season, we have prepared a small but significant improvement that everyone will appreciate. At the start of the new season, the limits on the number of battle tasks and their changes will now be fully restored, even if you have already completed tasks and spent your changes that day!

You will still be able to complete all last season’s tasks and rewards until the start of the new season. The main thing is to remember to pick up your rewards before the season update."

saw this few mins ago on my phone news.

I would have thought this is big enough to have its own new thread.

Also I would not have known this until you posted, wonder why it was not posted on the forums
as some folks may not have FB or Twitter or not signed up to the game page.

Sounds kinda like Battlefield 4 rush game mode.

Attackers arm comstation with explosives and dependences have to stop them and disarm before it explodes.

I loved that game mode.

There was a similar mode in RTCW years and years ago, it was good … Does this mean the engineers will be planting bombs :slight_smile:

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8

This is probably the funniest and the most accurate description of bot logic in Enlisted. :clown_face:
And I absolutely love it.

But let´s not forget bots will also stop and start shooting when they spot somebody (they should disengage after a while, but that would still be giving your position away to the enemy).
Tactics like sneaking around would work after we get squad “stances” (aka defensive-current, aggressive, passive) that were promised a long while ago.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just bad luck, but Tunisia is my main campaign (axis for now), but I cannot seem to find a match of Destruction after several hours of playing on that campaign?

1 Like

I actually already got destruction as defender, and it is interesting mode to say at least.
I believe it requires lot of bonus coordination from both teams if I compare it to invasion.