New game mode — Destruction

There will be no capture points in this battle. Make your way to the enemy’s strategic location and blow it up, along with all the defenders in the new Enlisted Mode!

GET THE EXPLOSIVES READY

In the new Enlisted Mode, you can mine a specific area then defend them until the timer runs out. The explosion will destroy the object and clear a path to the next target.

Defenders can prevent destruction by killing the attackers and, they will also have time after the start of the timer to disarm mines in the area. If the disarmament is successful, the attackers will have to repeat the attack.

Each soldier on the attacking side has explosives in this mode.

COME AND TRY IT OUT

The first missions where you can try out the new Destruction mode: Al Har and Al Jabal Farm, in which you will target a complex of radio stations that provide communications throughout the region.

TESTING MODE

The new mode is available for testing and may be temporarily turned off for finalization. We will be happy to receive your feedback and suggestions.

23 Likes

Looks nice
Keep it up!

I don’t know why not to plug out the radio instead of blowing it up but OK I guess :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

the new game mode that is going to come with the new campaign levels right keofox? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

where is the new battle pass devblog?It will be update tomorrow. but there is no devblog today

4 Likes

finally something new

2 Likes

Very nice.
More diversity in gamemodes is always welcome. It will also motivate me to play Tunesia more, even without progression, just to try it.

1 Like

Because if enemy capture that location again, then he can use that equipment, so it is better to destroy it.

1 Like

What a nice addition to the game mechanics, keep it up devs¡ :slight_smile:
By other side, could you consideer puting slower animations , just for a more real sensation in the game :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Even then it will take the enemy maybe a week to get new radio (if they have it in the stockpile).

I’d love to try this new mode but MAJOR network issues today. I can’t currently connect

Because explosions are awesome

5 Likes

Well, I can’t fight with that argument.

2 Likes

it’s time for a little kaboom

I think I will enjoy to play this

Reminds me of MOH, should be fun

I think one grenade is enough, or a volley from a tank cannon, or a bomb explosion nearby.There are many options, it is very strange that the explosives.Okay, it would not be a radio, but some kind of bunker,but you can destroy the radio with anything.

New levels when Keo
tenor

Tbh I’d flag it too for the horrible quality on the gif

6 Likes

Finally, no more playing “dogpile in the circle” and we need to actually have control over an area.

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly!

Yes! Can’t wait to try it out.

I already see such mode in Normandy, where you would join a heroic commando tasked with blowing up 88 batteries to protect the landing.

Will it explode like a pe 8 5000 кg bomb?Or at least 500kg of stuka

So many questions