New game mode — Destruction

That would defeat the purpose of the game mode.

The idea is that you need to control a specific object instead of standing in a magic circle.

I hope like some colossal mines planted during ww1, a bit like this (from wiki, battle of Messines)

in Belgian West Flanders. The mines, secretly planted by British tunnelling units, created 19 large craters and killed approximately 10,000 German soldiers. Their joint explosion ranks among the largest non-nuclear explosions of all time

(Ahah, man they were fu**** nuts)

1 Like

You need defend your C 4,not hold in circle,but where i say about it?

This is actually my cup of tea.

Tell me your address, and I’ll blow up your cup with C 4.

2 Likes

So you would delay the end of Battlepass once again considering still no devblog about it?

Yeah sure Nuke the entire map lol

7 Likes

This looks pretty neat
But I do have a question.
Do you have a planned release date for the major update?

4 Likes

Probably when the CBT stage of Tunisia is over, but not gonna be quick because they must be devblogs about it first

That really looks interesting, but are we going to see that point destroyed post explosion (I presume it will be places like houses etc)? Will the pcs and servers handle it just fine? I can imagine animating something like that will take a great deal of effort.

More gamemode diversity is great, and you guys are already surpassing your bigger and older brother called War Thunder by huge margin in this aspect, which deserves a lot of respect.

2 Likes

I would like to see a world War game mode similar to an event they had in warthunder with an rts map.

Would be amazing.

1 Like

Well… maps are already there, locations are already modelled.
But despite all that such mode will probably come in a distant future.

a planet side 2 similiar mode on the macro map

3 Likes

That or something like the H&G war map? Perhaps not on such a big scale :thinking:

Or something like RO2 campaign:

860px-Pacific_Theater_CampMap

6 Likes

Could we not have more gamemodes forced into the rotation when we don’t even have a gamemode selector? I’m not trying to be negative, but if this is another jank mode I’m just gonna have to leave matches even more than Conquest just to get Invasion.

1 Like

Lol. And then you need your silver orders to resupply your ATs… or pay 1000 gold for ressuplying a inf AT.

[Redacted[ (the truth will not be concealed)
wy not 50 euros for the mode plus another 50 euros to buy the weapons, soldiers and vehicles package of the mode

sounds good :smiley:

i will try this one for sure.

Can you please implement a “silent mode” for bots so it’s possible to sneak around with the mines?

1 Like

Pfff that’d be the day, bots are like Mr. Meeseeks.

LOOK AT MEEEE! Hey!

You go prone, set your lmg, concentrate… “HEY SQUAD LEADER LOOK AT MEEE! I CRAWL IN FRONT OF YOUUUU!!!” Or just for the enemy too: “WE RUN IN CIRCLE AROUND THE BUILDING OUR SQUAD LEADER HIDES IN TO AMBUSH YOU!!! LOOK AT US!!!”

Gotta love those children.

6 Likes