New fronts?

In my opinion eventually they will have to go into the cold war, like warthunder did, to keep the game alive. if not i hope we atleast get more/later African front maps

2 Likes

More maps are always great because if you grind the game the maps get stale quick but eventually more maps can only do so much i def see them expanding outside of ww2

1 Like

Please no. I don’t want War Thunder: Infantry Edition. However there is an alternative.
Adding more fronts, subfactions, and building on the maps we have, and making new maps should keep this game alive.
Being truly adventurous we’d get larger games with different gamemodes too. The sheer amount of things you can add with just WW2 is astounding and I feel that adding anything but WW2 will hurt the game.

1 Like

I been fiending for more African maps

1 Like

They can move to new conflicts, but at least one too many persons are gonna leave the game, and i don’t think this game can give itself that liberty.

i think new maps and theaters within ww2 is enough to sustain an interesing game.

think about how much uncommon stuff enlisted can implement, something you don’t see in any other mainstream game, Greece, Poland, Romania etc. I haven’t seen any other game doing that and that might be one of the strongest things for enlisted in the future.

1 Like

My personal opinion is that I do not want us to go to the Cold War right now. However, realistically speaking, I feel that the game will go to Cold War very soon.

There are many elements of WWII that Enlisted has yet to depict.
For example, in the Pacific alone, the only battle area depicted is the Battle of the Solomon Islands, and there are only three maps: one for Gadarkanal Island, one for Gavutu Island, and one for New Georgia Island.
Impressive battlefields such as the Battle of Singapore, the Battle of Burma, Okinawa, and Iwo Jima are not covered.
I would not want to go to the next era until the famous WW2 battlefields are roughly covered.
On the other hand, however, I also feel that content other than maps is becoming depleted.
The developers are constantly adding new guns and vehicles to keep players engaged. Because of this, the rate at which maps are added is not at all balanced with the rate at which weapons are added, and the game does not cover WW2, and the WW2-only tech tree is running out of content.

Within a few years, they may add at least Okinawa and Iwo Jima, but I see little hope of adding Singapore or Burma.
I am sure they will move on to the Cold War without drawing up WW2, and it will be like expanding WW2 maps in parallel with the Cold War content.
Well, that is assuming the game survives a few more years.

This game is like a RPG. Players develop their own army and make it stronger. So the BR goes up as the player progresses in the game. That is the purpose of play.
That’s why developers also add content for higher BR.
Our vector is always towards higher BR.
I am praying that the game will stop this at some point.
For example, the developers could make all the content added in the next major update for lower BR.
If content for BR5 is added in one month, a lot of content for BR2 will be implemented in another month. We would like it to be done that way.
Once players have climbed to a high BR, they can go back to a medium or low BR.
They will find their favorite BR and play there for a long time, and the developers will prepare new contents for them that are worth playing.
I hope that this policy will be adopted.
Then, even if Cold War is added, those who want to play WW2 for a long time can stay in that BR.
Yes, just like WT.

1 Like

I might be doing something wrong because i almost never play high br even if i have the equipment

This is true for those who have already grinded through the high Tier and those who find enjoyment in the low BR. I am one of those people.
But if there were players starting the game now, for example, I think most of them would play with high BR as their first goal.
Well, in reality, getting into BR5 at BR3 or 4 is tough, so people will stay at BR2, save their silver and make their deck fully BR5 before going to BR5.

Lol adding cold war won’t turn this game into War Thunder infantry edition.
FFS people are just using this as an lame excuse to oppose stuff they don’t like while the stuff don’t even have strong relationship with War Thunder.

2 Likes

War Thunder promised they would not go past a certain BR. Then they did, it’s not the content itself I hate (though I still just want WW2) I hate the breach of trust Gaijin has proved capable of.

Maybe one day we can move beyond WW2, but hopefully not for a looooooong long time. There is still so much content and things for them to add. Not to mention the maps, we’ve barely scratched the surface.

2 Likes

Oh theres a huge chunk of stuff to go through; just doing the concept work for Manchuria and Kursk and im scratching the surface. Lots of fun content will be coming up;

Far away, maybe we get Korea 51

1 Like

There is a massive amount of stuff left to cover in WW 2. I hope it doesnt move its focus elsewhere anytime soon.

Eventually yes…

3 Likes

Did Enlisted dev ever promised not to add non WW2 war?

“New fonts” have more chances right now.

1 Like

I already said it. Reread my post or move on.

The only you thing you said on the last post is claiming War Thunder doing something they promised is somehow a breach of trust.

My apologies, a typo. Would NOT, they said they would not go past a certain BR.
I’m sorry

There is still plenty of WW2 meat left on the bone for this game to stay firmly planted in the most expansive war in human history.

-Italy is not yet in the game. The landing at Anzio was the true invasion of Europe and its omission is a pretty glaring oversight seeing that lesser campaigns like Northern Africa made it into the game.

-The CBI Theater is not in the game. The China-Burma-India theater creates a lot of opportunities to include China and India. Inclusion of China and India would hopefully expand the game into new markets with enhanced representation…nobody tries to do CBI in a game for some reason.

-USSR liberation of Manchuko and Inner Mongolia from the Japanese is not in the game.

-The Japanese invasion of the Phillipines the day after their sneak attack on Pearl Harbor is not in the game. US and Filipino soldiers held onto Bataan for 4 months.

…these are all WW2

2 Likes