New fighter plane for normandy axis ME-262

I’d like to have a new fighter plane for normandy, since i finished the campaign for the axis it would be cool to have the ME-262 as a new campaign level

8 Likes

Berlin maybe not in normandy, the G10 is all you need not need more

1 Like

We need a bigger map for jets with high speed (probably same size are war thunder maps)

No actual point in arguing about which campaign right now, since the campaign merge is coming. We gotta start reasoning in terms of factions.

In that sense, Me-262 for Germany is pretty much guaranteed to come at some point, hopefully the A2 version with bombs (or R21 rockets).

Also, I guess premium Pulkzerstörer as well.

6 Likes

Same p80 for American and the yak 15 for soviet

1 Like

Yes great idea i would love to have Sturmvogel

super fast planes on bigger maps are…the same thing as normal planes on normal sized planes now. they would lose the advantage of saving time while traveling between objective and reload-point.

gajin already fucked up planes by slowing them down with 3500 m spawndistance and the carrier bs in pacific, that costs you even more time.

1 Like

soviets also didnt need more and got as-44 and rd-44 :slight_smile:

Nope, it should be premium.

1 Like

So it would be “Pay to Win”?

Lot of Premium Fighter planes are better then f2p. But it’s irrelevant. As we can see, you didn’t even notice.

Yes, there are some, but they are not far superior to their counterparts. When will schwalba become the best fighter of the game. The place of the schwalba at the end of the progression tree.

I highly doubt it.

base 262 wouldn’t need rockets or bombs for cas, it has 4 30mm mk108s which are more than enough for cas

I want P-59A!

2 Likes

I want this

And a ww1 time line. It was an elegant plane for a more civilized age. I want to fly like a sir.

7 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/zLktjHND7Zw?feature=share

1 Like

“The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down.” – Chuck Yeager after shooting down an ME-262 with his P-51

1 Like

Bonking German mains? Pretty much.

1 Like

i noticed you spend the whole day on this forum, make dozens of completely idiotic posts and constantly promote BS like

• content to be closed away behind a paywall
  • making the game less beginner friendly (while clearly being weak at the game yourself)
  • sucking gajins digg

and you post literally the same passive aggressive soyboy answer under every of my posts.
go do something reasonable in your life, online gaming clearly ruined your mental health