New Faction - Republic of China

Remember, this its not a political forum . Let’s not deviate from the suggestion

9 Likes

Good point

This is your standard, and it is ultimately irrelevant, as seen with the WT example which even you admit the Nationalist vehicles should have a different roundle. If you cannot see how this would not be a political landmine, there really is no helping you.

Your opinion is indeed so, because you assume that the Chinese government is capricious, rather than judging the game based on existing laws. All are groundless speculations based on national prejudices. Who would get angry about a few squads? You think too much about Enlisted. It may be the influence of the “China threat” theory, as many imagine China as a police state?

1 Like

Yes, there are always some guys who talk about the KMT and politics. Who did the KMT hinder? The smart guys think that their prejudice against China is the actual policy and practice of the Chinese government. :rofl:

1 Like

The only way to add China is by Adding Manchukuo and Mengjiang to the Japanese tech tree with all the Chinese weapons same way I added France to my British Tech tree:
New Faction British Commonwealth and The Free French - Suggestions - Enlisted

they promote it as long as it follows their narrative.
there have been numerous games banned cause they werent following chinese mandated narrative. here is one notable ww2 game that was banned.

should i remind chinese players that we got harmonization mode cause of introduction of japan inside the game?

there is also question of ROC vs PRC in representation for the game.

i would rather see that they introduce another BR queue than introduce another nation with either copy paste tech tree or paper weapons that will further complicate MM. france would be better addition cause it would at least bring half original tech tree and it wouldnt complicate MM.

well it is hard to have discussion about china without going into its censorship that usually touches on political stuff.

like anyone would get angry about this?
Naval_Ensign_of_Japan.svg
or this

or mentioning taiwan as a country

2 Likes

Dude what the hell is wrong with you? China had so many unique weapons from domesticly produced Thompson’s, homemade firepower and so much more.

General Liu Rifle

Type 24 “Chiang Kai-Shek”

Kampfer's_ZZS_3
By the end of the 1940s, the Type Chiang Kai-shek rifle was phased out from frontline service in favor of superior American aid equipment, such as the semiautomatic M1 Garand, M1 carbine, and Thompson submachine gun

Chinese RMN-50 type weapon

Chinese domesticly produced submachine gun:

Chinese domesticly produced Thompson style submachine guns:

Chinese modified M1A1 Thompson (Gold order)
post-125364-0-24387200-1438344282

Chinese long barrel Thompson’s
opXI2Lceps0
gH9dLkIChgc

Chinese FN pistols:
09aedf4d90f9a829e05b8b534b84c1f6021b1e9c_2_1000x612
08cc090674eedf4d604544b73eca3c17c8ac4c7a_2_1000x666

You see china had their own unique stuff but they’ll be getting lend lease stuff too since that made up most of their arsenal:

post-37364-0-10062800-1485789649

If anyone has more unique Chinese weapons please provide.

6 Likes

Communist force are less than KMT force.
Why should you assign teams evenly in the first place?
Chinese players tend to over glorify the communist troop.

This will cause dispute between Chinese players and other players.

2 Likes

then proceeds with

i think we have different definitions of what unique means.

basically almost paper weapon that saw no use in ww2.

2 Likes

You exactly prove the point that’ll be a copy pasted tech tree.

Unfortunately, with how aggressive the Chinese government is when it comes to censorship on things it considers to be conflicting with its political interests, that is unfortunately something that must be addressed.

The only real takeaway from this thread is that “some people want a Chinese faction”, and the following arguments boil down to “are you sure the CCP will accept depicting the Chinese during ww2 this way?”.

It’s like navigating through a minefield. One wrong step, and you get angry nationalists going after you at best, and the game getting banned in China (and subsequently, a source of monetization) at worst.

2 Likes

I don’t assume, I have seen firsthand examples of censorship made in games to appease the party. WT is the simplest and most relevant example of this, but there are countless others that I could cite including such as how Hearts of Iron is banned, and all of recent Blizzard history. However, for the sake of avoiding a mute, I will leave it there and just ask this. If my speculation is groundless, then why does WT not fix the blatantly nationalist vehicles? Seeing as both of these games are published by Gaijin, it would make sense that the president from one game in this area translates to the other game. Therefore, if WT chooses to acknowledge the KMT as the primary combatant in the Sino-Japanese war, then Enlisted has a better shot at getting China with a Chinese faction and proper maps, as it was the KMT that fought the big set-piece battles. Until then, the fact that the KMT is hidden behind the communists is proof enough that Gaijin has conceded to the party on this point, and China will not be coming to this game otherwise it will piss off a large group of people either way.

That only works if firewall jumpers don’t exist, and evidently they do exist.

That is a huge misunderstanding. You really should learn more about history, not just from your high school textbook.

Even the most ridiculous assumption made for WW II by the “fake news”, your saying is far below them…

2 Likes

Again, with new faction talk? This game can’t handle that right now. And plus, chinaland would be a hot potato. As I am already seeing in this topic…

2 Likes

Except the one contributed the most are KMT(current Taiwaness) which the PRC will out right ban you by just showing them

I love that no-one acknowledges that the KMT are in War Thunder at the Start of the Chinese tech tree

1 Like

I Honestly believe a Chinese war theatre is absolutely deserved

3 Likes

It is. But I would rather see tons of prototypes than just copypasted stuff or stuff that could be in other tech trees.

The problem isn’t theatre, the problem is tech tree… At least for me.

1 Like