New class: paratroopers

Different thing lol. It is not they can’t but why they should do this? What is the point of adding a paratrooper class if other class can do the same thing?

WTF are you talking about? I already said the division name have no relationship with the gameplay.

And you can’t even understand what is a class. Those rocket vehicle is not a different class, they are tanker driving them and using tank slot.

LOL use common sense. Every class they add into the game can be unlocked in campaign, why should they specify them?

Oh sure. It was said event para’s will come too… but effectively the only diffrence is you can grind those for a limited time only, instead of buying them anytime?
I don’t remember if there is a difference in XP earned between event and premium squads, but at best that still makes them just potentially cheaper premiums - i.e. something you can’t get outside the event or without paying cash, not through normal campaign/tech tree progression.

This is similar to what I suggested earlier. Paratroopers should not be able to land just anywhere, they might land too far away by accident and end up having to run for ages, or they might land directly on the enemies spawn, or maybe they land on the next point and wait for that to be the objective. All of these things would not be very good for gameplay. However, often the role of Paratroopers was to disrupt the line of reinforcements the enemy was sending to the front lines, to get into positions behind the enemy lines and cause chaos from there. If the Paratroopers can’t land in they greyzone, for most maps this will mean they can not be used in this way (the way they were historically intended). For this reason Paratroopers should have an expanded map/ larger zone of combat, or as @MajorMcDonalds suggested a permitted time limit of several minutes in the greyzone. Naturally things would be more ideal if the spawn points were not so close to the cap point but moving the spawn points further away raises different problems (reminiscent of Hell Let Loose), which is an especially big issue when players do not build rally points.

It´s literally the same thing. Riders got introduced with Bikes but other classes can ride bikes too.

And I already told you that your reasoning is shit. I can come up with more reasons if you feel like it.

I didn´t call it a class did I? Did I really need to specify that so you wouldn´t pull that cheap gotcha on me? Unique gameplay locked to premium sqauds, that´s basically what you where asking me.

Hm I don´t know, maybe because they only advertised it with 2 premium squads and they´re a Gaijin company. Would it have been so hard for them to mention it at the end? I don´t give a shit about your theories, nothing is confirmed unless they says so.

1 Like

The member of rider squad are still in the same squad. Now you are talking about spawning a different squad.

And your reason is also shit.

If you didn’t consider it a class, you shouldn’t even answer me with this when I talk about there is no class that is premium only.

Wrong, I am literally asking you did you see any class that is premium only, not the nonsense you come up by yourself.

LOL, what nonsense is this. When they are advertising the special landing force pack, they didn’t say what squad is available in the Pacific. So by your logic , not mentioning those squad means they might not appear.
So Pacific might be a place with no free squad to use. Please use common sense.

LOL, if you think it is unconfirmed so it can’t be use as a point then your suggestion is basically pointless, since you are not confirm if paratrooper is premium squad only or not, so you can’t use this as a point.

I have no clue what you´re saying, you must be reading my deep thoughts or something.

If you didn´t this conversation wouldn´t be still going on now would it?

That is what you meant though, you´re just being pedantic. They lock unique gameplay behind premium sqauds, it´s nothing new.
But Ok then right now it´s the Paratrooper class. I don´t count the event sqauds since they´re gone forever after his update anyway.

You are very narrow minded sir

What? They did though. Says so on the store page.

Special Landing Forces
Upon purchase you will immediately receive:

LVT(A)(1) amphibious tank + a premium squad of tankers for the US Armed Forces;
Ka-Chi amphibious tank + a premium squad of tankers for the Imperial Japanese Army;
A premium squad of assaulters for the US Armed Forces (includes four assaulters and one engineer) armed with Thompson M1928 USMC Submachine guns;
A premium squad of assaulters for the Imperial Japanese Army (includes four assaulters and one engineer) armed with Type 1 SMG Submachine guns

Man go to sleep or something, your english is deteriorating fast and you´re having Joe Biden moments left and right.

I would call it quits too, I can only handle a certain amount of retardation per week.

1 Like

You say other class can ride the motorcycle not only the rider class. But the problem is the other class you mentioned still belongs to the rider squad, you won’t have member of engineer squad spawning on a motorcycle. The spawning mechanic for different class squad is different, you can’t simply apply the paratrooper spawning mechanic to normal squad.

Seems like you have little understanding of those class hierarchy. You said they lock rocket vehicle as premium (this is happening inside tanker class) can mean they will lock paratrooper class, a entire different class. What you said basically means that locking something small(squad inside a class) can mean they will lock something big (a whole class). Using your logic, I can say if they lock the paratrooper class(small), they will lock something bigger like all vehicles squad.

You don’t get my point, I am talking about campaign squad. They didn’t talk about what squad the Pacific campaign has. You said dev must mention paratrooper squad will be added into campaign level or it will automatically be premium squad only. By your logic ,dev must said every squad that Pacific campaign has in that news or else it will automatically be premium squad only.

You use paratrooper is premium squad only as a point to suggest letting all squad with paratrooper unit name to be able to paradrop. But the problem is you said nothing is confirmed unless they says so. So your paratrooper is premium squad only becomes unconfirmed since dev never say that. So you can’t use a unconfirmed stuff as a point too.

But why? I don’t think it is fair to let one faction have for example paratrooper machine gun squad and other faction don’t have it because their machine gun squad didn’t belong to paratrooper unit. Faction like Berlin Axis have multiple paratrooper unit and soviet don’t have it if I am not mistaken. Did you think it is fair?

Lol, by your logic I can literally say dev will do everything because they don’t need to adhere to logic. For example, dev will delete this game tomorrow for no reason because they don’t have logic.

Cheap excuse. I can literally say this to anyone.

It’s no big deal at all, but I’m wondering if the 30rd mag could be exchanged for a 50rd belt :pray:t3: that’d be pretty sexy

How the uniforms of current and future paratrooper squads should look like…

Isn’t the belt fed FG-42 a post war US thing? I’m fairly certain it was one of the things the Americans made while working towards what would become the M60.

2 Likes

Damn, you’re right :moyai: was looking for pics of the 30rd and saw that monster. Now I’m sad haha

Darkflow would call that asymetrical balancing. Maybe you realised that Soviets have better SMGs than the germans. Would you bitch abut that too? Not that it matters anyway since the progression update merges the different axis campaigns anyway so there won´t be a proper Berlin Axis anymore.

You´re really grasping at straws if you overexaggerate what I said so much that it´s comical. At this pont you´re really just argueing for the sake of wanting to prove me wrong somehow no matter how stupid you look in the process. Granted I´m pretty stupid for giving you any sort of attention.

Not really, your stuff is seriously hard to read sometimes. 90% of people here have pretty consistently good english. Do not flatter yourself by count yourself among them. This whole discussion litteraly started because you couldn´t express yourself properly and put the blame on everyone else instead.

here, if anyone is interested !

10/10 level of detail darkflow, good job regarding that.

The belt-fed FG42 was an American post-war development, but FG42’s did come with bayonets. might be nice to see those in-game

1 Like

They never do this to the point that two faction have different mechanic.

LOL, you overexaggerate the things that dev will do first.

I like how you ignore the part after that wich explains why it doesn´t even matter. They can just give the Soviets their Airborne units when the rework comes. You said Paratroopers are gonna be part of the regular progression so I don´t see what your problem here is.

I keep my expactations low. Just because I say that the devs will do something doesn´t mean they will. I mean I´m honored if you think that they listen to me so much that you feel the need to white knight on their behalf.

1 Like

that, and fg42 kurz
bern2

this would be the best version …

Is the pre order package only available to PC users?

Will there be campaign tree paratroopers?