New class: Guerrilla

They won’t be able to get close to the spawns, and it’ll be TNT, not mines.

That would stop completly the main german to enter battle with their king tiger

they can still equip 1 at mine to each soldier i assume

1 Like

Yeah, I get that they will have their own Guerilla squads in the research tree and there will also be an event. I was just interested in what they would be like/based on/themed as and speculating what they could be. No need to be rude.

1 Like

This is literally a class that exists only because after years of the game being out people dont realize that tbey can simply bomb planes in the grey zone…

8 Likes

The French Resistance will appear anyway, La Résistance are iconic and overrated at the same time.
By the end of the war half of the countries of Europe had some kind of partisan movement, this gives a lot of opportunities for developers to create a whole bunch of unique event squads.
The only downside I can see is that these squads could have been equipped with a variety of weapons, not just one type of gun, guerrillas fought with everything they can get, unified guns look unnatural here, a missed opportunity for a squad with a variety of captured weapons.

1 Like

Sure, but it’ll be more effective to lay TNT traps, considering there will be 5x to lay per trooper.

Well when the greyzone changes but the enemy tanks’ spawn didn’t changes they will do something like that eventually

1. After the prem corps, event corps, and research and development corps become popular, a large number of players will use this corps for worthless and inefficient sniping, and even replace tank drivers for meaningless camping.
  2. Too much TNT will not be detonated together, and TNT has almost no chain explosion ability.
  3. At least, the US camp will first encounter PPS in Tunisia and Normandy in BR2.
    Later, after the United States has guerrillas, Japanese weapons will be deployed to the European
    battlefield to fight against Germany and Italians.
  4. Picking up rifle grenades, RWN-50, rocket launchers, and other weapons may have the effect of replenishing ammunition.
3 Likes

Btw…
Tanks are already weak in close combat. Now they won’t be safe in gray zone.
So where is the intended place of a tanks?

8 Likes

Its balancing , to make them weaker than the opponent, because they are perfect to destroy relaypoints

A lot of players, including myself, don’t use planes. So it’s not a universal option.

2 Likes

AT mines will be more effective cause they can just plant them and forget about it. TNT requires active participation and can easily fail on heavy tank.

roll with ur teammates so they can be bombed together, not separately :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I goddamn hope y’all already prepared non-Volkssturm cosmetics for any map other than Berlin?

Because, you know, German civilians in top hats don’t walk around Tunisia or Stalingrad usually.

(The old premium Volkssturm squad is still laughably the same on every map, so my hopes are not high)

17 Likes

Will we be able to switch out the PPS-43 for a VG15?

1 Like

Is each TNT will be activated at the same time or one by one?

They never fix the game logic with regards to legacy sqds, duh

1 Like

I wonder that will they able to change their main weapons, or the main weapons are special and unable to change? I need it in a higher BR.

1 Like

Uh.

Hadn’t thought about that.

Sold!