New Campaign Levels

Totally agree but I mean even the Jagdpanther is still only using the 88 L/71 not really what I was expecting when I heard “High Caliber”

1 Like

I’ts better to sell 10k at 10€ than 100 at 50€.

I don’t understand how they don’t do everything possible to expand the game making it accessible to everyone and monetize based on a lot of people.

I love the game and I think the developers are doing a good job, but the business model drives away thousands of players.

For example, I could spend €30/50 in this update if I could buy several squads, but €50 for a single squad is absurd. (and I don’t want to buy P2W squads)

I see that with this business model the game will die and I don’t want to lose money.

8 Likes

I’m starting, since a while, to realize my folly. I had too high hopes. Wished it wouldn’t go down like world of tonks, but it does.

Df: hey it’s been some months, here’s 8 new super cool unique and powerful squads! But premium and totally overpriced roflbbqlmao.

“I’mGonzo, Helleim let wild and even Heroes and commandingofficers”: hey guys! Here’s new content for free! We only sell only cosmetics as a surplus if you wanna. They don’t give advantages exept looking chad like.

Jokes on me I guess.

7 Likes

Maybe one day theyll realize the issues. Who knows if anyone will be left by that point.

26 Likes

if someone like darkflow or for this matter every publisher of games pretends to develop a game that is supposed to be so incredibly different, but then obviously only thinks about how they find
A.
only excuses as to why they unfortunately cannot fulfill almost every announcement or
B.
can ultimately only provide for more super overpriced prem content.
one must finally ask himself if they had any other intention, but to draw as much money while they can, to begin with.

stop destroying the game enlisted really needs to fix its problems like the progression system, the balance or the player base… the content creators have proposed a lot of solutions that could work successfully, you can’t ignore the community

I love enlisted, it’s my favorite game but if these problems really need to be solved to have fun that is disappearing more and more

10 Likes

Yes.

See that, DF?

That’s what your customers actually want. Those giving you money.

Would also make old premium squads without engineers usable again for fun, instead of your scummy programmed obsolescence marketing.

I mean come on, there should be limits at how much a company can be blind about shooting itself in the foot like you guys do…

7 Likes

No. Thats obviously because of coding. Just don’t ask the logic behind that or else you will lose your sanity.

4 Likes

Cool. Nearly as much premiums (with the fun and cool stuff) as regular levels. But I have some questions:

1. When will we get the update without any progress in the campaign but only premiums?
  2. Eversince you refuse to add engineers to older squads, when will you announce that older premiums will disappear from the reserve IF YOU DONT BUY THE “PAY THE HERITAGE TAX” bundle?
  3. When will you announce, that we need to pay 1 buck per month to use the forum?
  4. Where is the “global chat and communication” bundle for 99.99 bucks ?
12 Likes

Dont get the reference. Too young for this. Edit: Oh now I get it

1 Like

DF: proceeds to make each item in the tree at least triple of current cost
sounds good but it’s a f2p game so they will make it more grindy and harder for new players

2 Likes

And also if developers think that adding mortars to regular levels is such a fair and good idea and regular players should be satisfied with them my question is: when there will be mortar premium squad added? PREMIM PLAYERS CANNOT BE NEGLECTED

(is there anyone using mortars in stalingrad?)

1 Like

Just imagine 5 mortarmen squad, 2 of which are mortar engineers.

World would be at peace finally

3 Likes

You mean like the 5 flamethrowers guys premium in Tunisia, with superior range and dps? :smile:

And crappy Johnsin/ ZH.
I wouldn’t have bought the Tommies if I couldn’t get rid of them.

As others pointed out - not really much to be excited about for F2P…
I think for Moscow it would make more sense to add Su-76 (or SU-85 at least) versus StuG3F, than what we are getting now…
Normandy I guess is okay, but could be better.
Berlin… Seems pointless. Who uses MGs when bipods and hidden dispersions are not fixed? Also - why prototypes in the regular unlock tree? Though, whatever. It’s hilarious that turretless TDs are given as premiums.
Tunisia… That does not look like a proper counter, or an equivalent from both sides - one is a fighter-bomber, other is a somewhat sluggish attacker.
Stalingrad - irrelevant until blue unlock blockers are removed.
Pacific - same as 30$grad.

It’s meh, or weird, basically.
The caliber, so big, it left the bland taste…

The cumulative were supposed to be a counter measure against soviet tanks in this game.
Like pzIIIN Stalingrad or premium squad Moscow pzIVE cumulative

I think would better without traveling from future

1 Like

Moscow high-end soviet tanks ?

Fortunately, axis now has a big cannon, but still no actually viable AT gun tho (yeah yeah I know GrB can technically one shot a T34, but using this thing is like playing lottery, most of the time you loose, something small wins, but never really see the jackpot)

1 Like

finally german put additional track on the tank in moscow

Anyone else notice how Keofox hasnt responded to anyone on here, and no one has responded to anyone on the Reddit post, either?

They know how bullshit this is, and they refuse to acknowledge it. Theyre going to ignore us, wait for the update, and then laugh to the bank as people still buy premiums as the game dies.

32 Likes