New Campaign Levels

I like vehicles with open tops because it adds an extra layer of gameplay

1 Like

oh Lord 
 Herr Schmeiß Hirn Vom Himmel

Which “squad” would you like to buy? Since using your logic squad =soldier.

Unreleated but I’m just saying that I think Medics shouldn’t replace Assaulter Is. I think we should have both

3 Likes

ever mind

Anything else to say to support your no other premium squad in Stalingrad theory?

26 Likes

Unique weapons should be placed in regular progression, not as premium. Also, if there is not a new campaign, then i am expecting more work, for example, the campaign levels should expand for 2-3 levels instead of mostly 1.

Or better

Campaign reworks. Make them Campaign trees instead of lines.

We don’t really need 60+ lvls of power creep

Else there will be IS3 and E75 in Berlin

I wouldn’t be surprised from the devs.

17 Likes

Yes, absolutely. Simply following the tech tree in war thunder would grant more room of variety to this game.

12 Likes

Will the Premium squads be sold separately or as a bundle? Would I get these Premium squads if I pre-order the High Caliber update?

I would be interested in the Jagdpanther, but not for 30$.

Fuck it im out
Good bye Enlisted

19 Likes

Premium squads are retarded, any way. As far as strategy goes and winning the match, they make very little difference and have very little influence. Your Lewis Gun squad in moscow dies in one shot to my base BA rifle just like every other troop. Cool Sherman Firefly Premium. Goes boom with one shot from my Panther. There is no advantage to ever get a premium squad, especially at the price they’re listing them at. Unless you like special cosmetics I guess.

That’s exactly our concerns!

We don’t want, nor need, p2w things.

I liked stuff like the Chauchat squad, because it was unique, a lil goofy.

But DF decided to make every premium obsolete everytime they release a new one of the same type.

• Chauchat: only 4 lmg guys
  • Lewis: woops, 5 guys, one being an lmg wielding engineer!
  • Fedorov lmg: woops!!! 5 guys, TWO of them engineers with lmgs, able to build heavy mg emplacements, while old squads cannot.

DF release p2w content now, and it’s scummy. It’s not what we want. Heck they focus more on premiums than regular campaign unlocks

23 Likes

theyre losing money, so they double down on their awful monetization practices to get more money (premium squads).

Instead of fixing the game, listening to the community, and implementing solutions to things that are driving away players, they instead continue to do the things that are actively killing it. I dont know if it’s sheer incompetency or pride, but either way its been two fucking years of this shit.

I love this game. I want it to be good, and I want to help it be good. But I cant do that when the developers insist on sabotaging themselves and the game at every opportunity given.

@1942786

42 Likes

Sadly at this point given the direction Moscow is going I wouldn’t be surprised :pensive:

5 Likes

“big caliber” update but there is no “big caliber” and we added same levels again

15 Likes

No KV2

:persevere:

6 Likes

I think the only thing “High Caliber” related we’re getting is the Heavy MGs I guess you could put the SU-100 and Dicker Max into that category as well but those are premiums I was expecting some big guns like KV2, ISU-152, Jagdtiger

6 Likes

Jagdpanther is also pretty fat

but premiums don’t count.

Collectors overpriced p2w stuff should not be considered as regular game content.

7 Likes