New Campaign Levels

It must have been, I swear I have shot at T34s hundreds of times without any effect when the tank was first released. But nowadays you can indeed damage it with turret shots.

Either there is something about the game being inconsistent depending on the time you play ( which would be ridiculous ), or I am imagining things ( which I can not believe ), or it is just how I said, and I am pretty confident in this being the case on tank balance in general, things change all the time.

1 Like

Or else there will be player crying why adding prototype to the campaign level.

No, they never promise this. All they said is no other premium squad except night witch on release.

I would put my money on that no offense

1 Like

welp i do look forward for that rd 44 for free at least since all the cool looking gun (in my opinion) are premium so that one thing i can enjoy

Nicolas Cage - Laughing
Am I playing the wrong campaign?

10 Likes

Sorry Mate, but this is just BS. Darkflow clearly said that there will be NO Other Prem Content

5 Likes

Basically the novelty for the WW2 sandbox. Having more immersive toys

actually flanks in Normandy are quite wide unlike reality so m18 wonā€™t be completely useless, but still bad in terms of enlistedā€™s tank gameplay

Thereā€™s flanks?

Nah, Thereā€™s grey zoneā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s terrible I start missing H&G repetitive, but very open, mapsā€¦

11 Likes

and M18s ramming Pantherā€¦ ach ja

5 Likes

Lame

1 Like

Oh yes, I bought Stalingrad campaign and I canā€™t use the Dicker Max :slight_smile:

50$ premium tank (in a B2P campaign), just like a new AAA game or 3/5 skins in many other F2P games.

And remember, we have season pass and premium pass.

3 Likes

meh. i can do same in WT or other tank games. in conditions of shooter with more ways to kill vehicle than to kill infantry this is just disgusting

Hellcat was my one true love in H&G.

Not sure it will be as good in Enlistedā€¦

4 Likes

Go and look at the Stalingrad news and tell me where is it?

is the hellcat even gonna be able to pen the Jagdpanzer IV? It should be right? if not how are the allies possibly gonna deal with that?

1 Like

also can we get some sort of like manual control on aircraft gunner? i mean warthunder have it so why cant enlist since manual might make air combat a lot less rng when using bomber

1 Like

They could aim at the mg port.

Badum tsss!!!

1 Like

Depends on the ammo iirc

planes boy. they will kill any ground vehicle within seconds (sarcasm). but i agree m18 should have apcr. moreover americans have fireflies which irl could pen pantherā€™s upper plate even without having apds, but in game it is nerfed as hell having shells weaker than M1ā€™s APHE

1 Like