New Campaign Levels

i mean…

surely there’s more to it in this update… right?

because essentialy what we are looking at, is mostly reused assets for different campaigns ( which at this point. it’s not necessarely a bad thing if done right ) but ( i did said all, but kinda an overstatement in my part ) Majority of the new content of vehicles and stuff is behind premium?

like, high caliber update was for the machineguns and a new singular map ? ( both great btw ).

the other content is all premium. and other features that… were eventually coming.

just trying to understand. and not undermine it, because might have took quite the time to make. idk. but seems a bit… weak. without offending anyone of course.

but oh well, guess i’ll be looking foward for the replay system, new normandy levels, mortar smoke rounds, the STP map, the machineguns, and i guess the customization.

7 Likes

They are finishing milking the cow before killing it.

There is no more explanation for doing something so st****.

14 Likes

Is prenium udapte not high caliber, it’s sad

6 Likes

Stop ruinning moscow please, it gets worse after every update

12 Likes

I think somewhere in the last month or so we were sort of promised (really don’t want to look everywhere for that info) the faction specific AA guns in the next update, something like stationary MGs were changed, perhaps there will be one more Dev blog yet.

Edit: found the info, but it looks like it won’t be there yet

Moscow F2 was desperately needed, Axis had no counter to the T34

5 Likes

Another open top with no coaxial MG and a 76mm, as if you needed more reasons not to grind Allies besides 3 Thompsons, 2 Garands and 5 BAR variants.

1 Like

Only consolation it’s that it’s a hellcat. A vehicle I love.

But probably should have been lower lvl unlock…

3 Likes

Please reconsider from now on the ratio of new levels to new premiums especially with your beyond inflated pricing on them.

22 Likes

It really wasn’t tho, the III J1 does just fine against T34s

4 Likes

Said no one ever

1 Like

I killed T-34 fine enough with the Pz3J so idk about “desperately needed”

6 Likes

I don’t mind “repeat” vehicles like the Panzer 4/70 because it saw service at Normandy and in general I like to have as many immersive weapons, vehicles, etc as possible.

Of coarse I always say who knows if eventually they will overhaul or change the campaign system so each faction has a universal campaign, ie you unlock P4/70 once and you have it available for all appropriate campaigns, but who knows

T34s in Moscow got the view of a mole, so a smart pz3J/1 can take em down without too much hassle (playing smart)

I wonder about the next t34 thought. Won’t it have good commander view?

4 Likes

Facts

ha hellcat…
I don’t have much military knowledge, but isn’t this the same 76mm M1 gun as the M4A1 (76W)?
Who would use an M4A1(76W) with thinner armor instead of faster speed, let alone on a Warthunder map, but there is really no need for a mobile Tank Destroyer in Enlisted with all the trees and obstacles.
Even if you try to run away from the 88mm with speed, you will either hit an obstacle or explode out of the combat area.

3 Likes

Honestly @1942786 it feels like a lot of these levels should really be folded into eachother instead of some random weapon being a standalone, idk.
Like I know that isn’t going to change so pointing it out is silly, but what else do I have to do.

Also adding engineers to old premium squads that we’ve bought over the years instead of just ignoring it after your dev team gutted them at the end of CBT because of goobers screeching about 7 man assaulter/mg squads. Especially now that its 5 man MG/Assaulter teams with one being an engineer it would be a very nice thing to have happen for Christmas.
Please be a lad and pass that on once again

7 Likes

Its awesome to actually have the Dicker Max. It shows how we’ll continue to get many different types of vehicles, in this case heavy tank destroyers.

Maybe one day we’ll end get the Sturer Emil, and two were built and the last one fought at Stalingrad

4 Likes

The update in Moscow is boring.The Germans in Moscow obviously need Dicker Max more.
It seems that the official doesn’t intend to consider balancing the content at all.

what for is this fat thing needed in Stalingrad if t-34 gonna oneshot it?