New Campaign Levels

if you summarize the development of the last 6 - 12 months, then the following stands out:

let’s take Stalingrad

What did Darkflow say back then:

Of course, there will be no premium content etc, because we ( the players) have already paid BEFORE HAND!!

As it turned out, this was absolute nonsense, of course there was such premium content in no time.

Sure, there were many more great new changes, but even these were often just some wild completely ill-considered ideas that seemed to have been “thrown” into the game without any serious test.

I wonder if Darkflow is really trying to develop the game further or is just looking for new sources of income until the playerbase is completely gone.

Also, Darkflow has promised several times…

We’re going to deal with the endless number of small problems, and what really happened?

MG Bipod, Sandbags, Airplanes which can´t be shoot down and so on. I mean you name it, there is lots of potential to improve

Little to nothing was seriously implemented, so many words but very few deeds.

But what do we get in the end?

More and more premium content, i.e. more cash for Darkflow.

23 Likes

What the hell?!
Why are both of these in the progression instead of premium squads? Avtomat Fyodorova is bad enough (in every campaign it’s in) do we really need the RD-44 (also, name the weapons correctly) and MG 15 as progression weapons? The Fyodorov should’ve been a premium against something like the Großfuß Sturmgewehr, and these two MGs should’ve been premiums as well.

6 Likes

If this game will continue to operate like this, let’s just close the service. It seems there is no hope for this anymore.

33 Likes

Meh.

Pz IV f2 - moscowgrad time travel & general copy paste continues.

15 Likes

Thats true, comrade. SU76 isnt bad either.

1 Like

And at least a Ital fighter with bombs.

3 Likes

Well, nothing new here.
But in the end it is our fault that we have supported them.

3 Likes

uhhhhhhhhh, huh? i dunno what i was expecting but this wasnt it at all. Progression is already slow enough and some stuff seems copy and paste except we have to unlock the same thing separately in different campaigns.

Also for Stalingrad am gonna guess you can only get this if you purchased the full version.

3 Likes

The sales department is going to get just the opposite of what they were looking for.

They are not going to make more money, they will just scare off all potential investors.

No one invests in a dead game.

Sell the company to someone who knows how to do business.

You have good developers who don’t deserve this.

21 Likes

Mans about to get banned for expressing our opinion

6 Likes

I probably will.

But at this point does it matter?

Not like they give a f*** about what the community truly wants at this point.

I mean it’s blatantly ridiculous. They PUMP new premiums every update. Yet they make SURE those new premiums are BETTER than the old ones to render older ones obsolete.

So that ppl will buy em.

Also, each premium uses a precious slot, which removes ANY reason to have them still in your lineup.

It’s just disgusting business from them.

No other word. Disgusting.

26 Likes

Are you talking about Conscript?
Well I think it is about time to voice our opinions

5 Likes

More messages like this and they wont just ban you, they will send the KGB to your home haha

10 Likes

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

7 Likes

Welp Moscow campaign has been ruined for historical accuracy, especially since PZ.IV F2 is there now with MkB. Might as well delete Stalingrad because only thing Stalingrad had over Moscow was different gear, but since they are pretty much the same Stalingrad is worse.

18 Likes

Cries in Jagdpanzer IV/L48. “Invasion of Normandy”: armoured vehicles - News - Enlisted

6 Likes

They sacrificed historical evidence for a ruined balance
but it is questionable whether they fixed the balance

15 Likes

At this point waiting for KV-1 to be added and completely break the campaign

7 Likes

I’m trying to find some bright spots in the post, maybe this is the beginning of a good change

6 Likes

So a few thoughts,

Why are there so many premiums…

Also thanks for bringing the Jagdpanzer to Normandy I’ve been waiting for that one for a long time

And Moscow like wtf is going in with Moscow…

3 Likes