New Campaign Levels

Then the player does not have enough slots (I have 10), because the current using squad needs to be replaced, which greatly reduces my willingness to buy

3 Likes

The new machinegun premiums cost 40$ each, that means those squads will easily cost like 53.000 gold (50$)

3 Likes

Where stg44 Berlin?

Seriously, you add a ton of obscure stuff before that iconic and (by then) very common weapon.

Also you made Fedorov superior to stg in many ways. So why isn’t it here yet…

23 Likes

I pay premium and buy some premium squad but I can’t enjoy most of the new content without paying absurd prices.

You are going to destroy the game

13 Likes

16 levels. And 12 premium.
So yeah. Not more, but still a bit sad.

2 Likes

Let’s rate your new levels:
Moscow

Normandy

Berlin

Tunisia

Stalingrad

Pacific

37 Likes

So, where is the 【New Campaign Levels 2】?
I think your guys have some time before update.

7 Likes

i was hoping for pz3L

3 Likes

lol Moscow axis finally getting a tank that can deal with every Russian tank no more coping from main axis I guess. Berlin the only thing I am interested is premium tank - Jgpanther. Normandy lol another open roof tank for the USA like srs and Panzer IV/70(V) for Germans mmmkay, that thing is hard to pen even with Russian’s 85s in Berlin will see how it goes for Normandy I mean CAS is still a thing. The rest of campaigns welp could be better but better smth than nothing.

2 Likes

big calibers where …?

10 Likes

2 of those levels are mortars
2 are planes
4 are tanks
Pacific gets m9 from normandy, nothing new

Pacific gets 2 tanks, sniper and assault rifle, i bet without squads
Berlin get 2 new MG’s

I play mostly infantry, so thats 6 new levels, most of which are meh.
Meanwhile premium gets 6 infantry squads, with unique looks and more SMG/MG than any basic squad.

If there was as much focus on improving the game as there is in adding new overpriced powercreep premium squads, maybe i would not care. This just looks like game is dying and is just milking last drop of good will

28 Likes

most of weapons already in others campaigns
this is not good

9 Likes

It seems.

I am very sad after this announcement and I am not going to invest $1, even to renew the premium.

This time they have gone too greedy and have scared the entire community.

10 Likes

All the fun stuff paywalled as premiums again…

Most of which render obsolete their previous generation versions… again.

Gg, greedy snail, gg…

Not impressive new lvls tbh.

30 Likes

lol bro

I dont understand the meaning of exsistence of SU76 in Stalingrad… Maybe it should take the place of T3476 1940 instead of becoming the premiere squad…

5 Likes

Tractor plant was announced.

globa/all chat and DM in game when?

10 Likes

they did’t added the most basic thing

3 Likes

Why don’t you UPDATE older premium squads you cheapskate snails?

All we asked for was engineers in them. Nobody ASKED for your p2w stuff.

Also it’s fun (for you) to release even MORE premiums, but they all use up a squad slot.

Your business model s***.

32 Likes