New Campaign Levels

Atleast T-34 obr 1941 is historical for Moscow unlike the Panzer IV F2 being just like the Mkb.

Hellcat well Tigers have to angle but still easy to 1 shot with the 88mm.

RPD maybe I should try this despite its more known in Vietnam.

Another stupid plane for Tunisia when it should’ve been Tiger H1.

Stalingrad uh could’ve been T-34 obr 1942 like imagine using almost the same tank in Moscow(going to use T-34 obr 1941) and Stalingrad(I was using the STZ which is just obr 1941 with applique armor).

Pacific well a new SMG for Japan but still no Type 99 LMG.

5 Likes

Fair point I wish they would have come up with a better solution than just caving into adding more inaccurate content into Moscow. People have been begging for the Panzer III L for a very long time that would have been a much better option than the IV F2.
The III L has the armor protection that the Germans need more than a larger gun

4 Likes

Well the problem with the vehicle line ups is that they are heavily influenced by WT BRs than anything resembling historical accuracy or any other middle line of common sense.

As much as the anecdotal attribution of vehicles to theater continues, the selection for example of the SU-76 for Stalingrad makes about as much sense as the Mkb for the Germans in Moscow… They didn’t start designing it till Nov '42, and if memory serves the first prototypes were not combat tested until Feb/Mar '43 at which point they had to re-design it significantly to derive the SU-76M production variant, which managed to punch out some numbers in time for Kursk. Sadly the Dicker Max didn’t make it to Stalingrad either, having broken down in the battles for the Don bend…

The bigger issue is still the garbage maps that continue to cause maneouvre problems for most of the vehicle line ups given the excessive and unrealistic elevations and senseless clutter, that exist on the maps selected for a given scenario.
This is of course further exacerbated by the ability to terraform said maps with bomb craters which quickly limit any maneouvre space down to single lanes at best, and quickly impassable to vehicles after a few minutes of combat.

So for example as much as ppl complain about the Hellcat in Normandy (of which there weren’t any just like the Jumbo) it will actually have a much better time of it, having an agile turret, good power to weight ratio and excellent depression for its 76mm gun - ie of all the vehicles that have to contend the garbage that are Normandy maps, this vehicle should actually perform well. It’s counter part the nose heavy JPzIV/70(V) will just be detpack fodder as it will struggle to move in that shitty terrain. This same vehicle already underperforms in Berlin all be it armed with the L48 gun as opposed to the L70 but its still sluggish and defeated more by terrain than the actual enemy. Generally falls prey to flying swarms of detpacks or the ubiquitous Soviet Panzerfausts than anything else…

1 Like

Lol

eddie-murphy-what

6 Likes

Why put the A20 in Tunisia with rockets…
It already has the Beaufighter with rockets…
NEED BIG BOMBERRR

Also: when??

1 Like

Please add diversions from previous campaigns to the level list and stop adding interesting weapons to the premium.
Aren’t most of the additional weapons other than the Berlin MGs used from other campaigns?
We do not want to spend enough money to buy 10 full-priced and generic AAA titles plus a new PC.

6 Likes

The End of the War who ends all Wars is coming…
So much greedy and lazyness, in WW2 they would have stand on the Wall for this Shitshow they release.

4 Likes

It looks like the US soldiers in the Pacific campaign won’t be rejuvenated in the next update. The developers don’t pay enough attention to the unnaturalness that exists in the game.

fix cannon from aircraft can’t make money, but new staff like trash things can easily make it

1 Like

However, it’s not easy, players don’t have enough slots to buy these expensive squads, and they have to replace the fighting squads with the ones that are useless in the 200 meter CQC battle.

My ba-11 and a lot of premium squads have been out of use in the warehouse because my 10 slots are full filled,

I even replaced the t-34 in order to use the bm8-24, then why should players buy something they can’t use.

It’s even harder for players with only 4 or 6 slots, each of these squads is very expensive close to or even above the AAA price.

How do they make money? Maybe they want to. Now I have a hard time buying teams to fix bugs for them.

They might be able to count how many players buy and use meh vehicles like i-16 or po-2, players can’t eben use them in the current 200meters CQC robot farm mode.

Many players want a diverse battlefield, and they did offer a lot of content, but the mechanics don’t match these content at all, most of the content is useless transitions and meh. Not many of us have even seen this in battle.

This is a huge waste of their workload, as they spend time on things the player don’t use, simply using the highest and most effective weapons in their CQC robot harvest match, which results in monotonous and boring combat.

A lot of people in the player community of my language that I know, are saying things like “that XXX is useless” “and that XXX is useless too” “XXX is used by noob”, “XXX will never appears in battle”, seems that there’s only few way to play the game, there’s no variety, it’s probably okay for some of the player, it’s a disaster for the dev team and most of the players, because it means huge waste.

13 Likes

Did someone actually say it wasn’t about making money?? Are there still naïve noobs around who believe that?

This should have been a great game - now it is just Warhammer WW2

2 Likes

There are many of us who have supported the game financially, hoping in return for a great game for all audiences, not a “premium squads” machine.

2 Likes

The only desperate solution to this madness is the talented modders of this community. Give them the proper tools and they will create magic and mods to the liking of the majority of the player base.

I talk about the original maps but with some tweaks and with weaponry set ups that appeal.

Same game but different. More enjoyble and maybe historical more accurate.

2 Likes

You don’t know what p2w is, don’t you?

Let me enlighten you. It’s p2w when money can get you something MORE than what you can get for free.

For example, 5 lmgs in a single squad. Impossible as free, thus p2w. HEAT shells for a pz4, while free version has none. Etc.

Simple.

Nobody gives a s*** about being able to still one shot the soldiers with a bolty that ain’t even the issue.

Issue is DF focuses more on pumping more and more unbalanced premium p2w (yeah, p2w) squads at CRASS prices instead of regular content, and or fixing the (numerous) problems being reported for months if not years.

3 Likes

you do realise that new players driving around in T-60’s and Pz II’s will not stand a chance against those “new levels” in moscow? new players that dont have required equipment to fight make their teams lose, so its either that they have to be given something that is at least close to being competent or their foes stripped of good stuff? at least giving incompetent vehicles their own slots with severely reduced spawn cost would solve something…

4 Likes

since the cbt with the arrival of the panzer 4 and t28 the new players have no hope

T-28’s armour isnt that impressive, and only the latest Pz IV with additional armour is hard to kill from the distance, so i guess it wasnt that bad before, although devs really could do something about it…

I’m wondering about the historical credibility of the uniforms for the German premium squad for Tunisia.

Heavy woolen coats for a desert environment? That appears rather hard to believe

2 Likes

Axis in Tunisia is Italian.
Italians can handle the heat.
Germans apparently not, they get cold in the desert.