New Campaign Levels

@_WARHEAD @ColdHeat both of you, need play less game and read more how people in desert live

1 Like

I cant call this p2w (for know reason)
i can call this a trip to your favored ATM

1 Like

maybe night time division? i heard it gets quite cold in desert during night, since there is nohting to keep the warmth

Woops I got demoted again (Not banned yet? Iā€™m surprised.)

You got my last ā€œlikeā€ :laughing:

2 Likes

Any rocket tank sitting in greyzone and spamming the objective.
just bomb him bro
He has 2 dudes in planes clearing sky, also enginner on ground sitting in AA guns that were buffed 3 times recently.

Itā€™s not even p2w, itā€™s just cancer

Damn.

Well, I canā€™t say I got nothing out of this game. I made some pretty cool friends in the time Iā€™ve played here. And some that play other games with me now.
However, I canā€™t keep on feeding the monster that is Enlisted with more money for more premiums.
I think the Japanese squad was the nail in the coffin for me, at least for a while.
That Rifle should have always been slated as a campaign unlock to help equalize the firepower, same with the Hei w/10RD IMO.

Beyond that they keep locking all the really cool stuff behind a constant payment mechanism, and I supported them for quite sometime because I hoped my funding would help better the game. But it didnā€™t and hasnā€™t. At all.

Other titles that I have dumped money into have actually gotten better. Hell, I even played one for the first time in YEARS and had an absolute blast with how much it had matured being away for a while.
Games, Titles like that are deserving of my capital. Enlisted? No, no more.
My Premium expires in 7 days, and I wonā€™t renew. Iā€™ll idle my account and leave the game be to see if it can eventually become something more/better. But I wonā€™t pay into the model anymore.

I doubt I will even play anymore.

@Shiivex @Conscript_Joe @gastanofrizzi @46834552 and all those I may have forgotten or have played with me.
Its been surreal, and awesome, and Iā€™ll never forget you guys.
o7

Stay safe out there.

-ST

9 Likes

Be safe my friend!

(See you in Helleim let wild maybe)

Always Safe, Always.

I have to try and get some info to VoyoMayPL on a google drive file before I canā€™t post on the forums anymore but beyond that I think Iā€™m going back to being a Viking (at least I can have 10 friends there) and doing some other fun and reckless crap on other titles.
Quite a few good ones coming out in the new year that are worth a look to me at least.

If you ever want to ā€˜Punch Tree get Woodā€™ , drop me a line and join us there.

2 Likes

Same im on the way for drop the game, is not fun anymore dev refuse to listen us, keep spam premium squad, keep use copypasted equipment, keep do double standard thing, refuse to rework the campaign or lowering the xp eccā€¦ is simply becomed exaustive

Thanks fortnite, epic is gonna do a new 15 day of free game for cristmas so im sure to take some good AAA both single and multy

I guess my last message here is the happy cristmas and new year the 25 :thinking:

6 Likes

No Panther or Tiger for Stalingrad and Moskau -.- nice
Tunesien we got midgame MPĀ“s nothing new.
On Axis side I must say ā€¦ its a joke.

Wait. I hope this is a troll m8.

5 Likes

Berlin is a Joke. MG15 ā€¦ we need nice MPĀ“s vs PPS PPD PPSH Spam + the flying slide bug on

I read to much on Internet for understand he is not joking, on other side stalingrad have a lot of level to fill so, panther or tiger?

The fun part is heā€™s a decent player canā€™t believe this is coming from him.

Another decent player gonna ranting in the forum for week that jhonson rifle was op and need be nerfed

Believe it

Mg15 must be some placeholder, I dunnoā€¦ I donā€™t see how it could be much better than mg42 or 34.

Couldā€™ve had belt fed mg42ā€¦ but another missed opportunity.

What Iā€™m sad about is that thereā€™s still no iconic stg44 in Berlin, yet Fedorov, unlocked much earlier, is better in every way compared to it.

But meh, devs donā€™t really use logic as they just provedā€¦

The fedorov is better than the stg44, i think dev have some crush on ww1 weapon, otherwise i cant cope on how ww1 gun in this game work better than their ww2 counterparts

5 Likes

I know:

It is what it is.

I donā€™t really care much about which is better anymore, we know devs are biased in a way but I enjoyed all factions so :person_shrugging:

I just wanted stg44 in Berlin, because stg44 in Berlin. Itā€™s iconic is all.

Ooooh I know! they will probably release st44, panzershreck and other highly requested stuff as 50$ premiums! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

You will get your STG 44 when russkies get their improved version of AS44.

8 Likes

Finally somebody positiv