New Campaign Levels

its with certain that the Female premium squad in Stalingrad will be “the only one” there, or in the future darkflow intend to deliver more?

and any reason germans didnt get one?

both are important questions for me.

1 Like

So excited to be seeing Shermans in Tunisia

2 Likes

*Germans

1 Like

yeah my bad, typo mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

All praise the mighty Keofox and his devs, I will be a whale on release as a Thank you, I cannot believe it, Stalingrad, tail gunners, bombers, new unlocks for Normandy, Browning finally Thank You! Tiger was inevitable… it will die like it does in Berlin.
As for Tunisia, Beaufighter Sherman OMG well worth the wait! Few too many BF110s though, what about HS129 or something different?

Hoping you and devs still reading bug posts though, as Tunisia premium skill point are a little off.

Can’t wait for this to drop!

1 Like

Not sure how I feel about that Matilda II, such an iconic tank shouldn’t be in a premium squad. Other than that the new levels look pretty good.

Stalingrad:
Okay

Normandy:

• Oh no. Not another “give ze engineer automatic weapon”-gold squad.
  • Finally M1919 and a 76mm alternative
  • Germans basically copy+paste and questionable if the Tiger should be higher than the Panther. At least for me.

Berlin:

• Finally StG.
  • Wont use the Avtom but I guess people are happy here.
  • More fighters no one is using in Berlin yay (also I hope Bf has bombs too)
  • Prem sounds boring. TDs are pointless in Berlin and I dont get it why the other prem fighters dont get bombs but the Yak-9.

Tunisia:
Palpatine - Ironic
5/6 / 6/8 is basically copy+paste again.

• Fighters look interesting
  • Rifles are boring. Copy+paste from other campaigns and IMO worse than G41 and M1G.
  • Panzer IV F2 is gonna butt rape the Allies a bit (and is basically from Stalingrad). Same for the Sherman. At least its a British squad.
  • Premiums are okay. Mathilda should be free if you ask me and Panzer III N. as prem is just lazy.

(Based) Moscow:

• Interesting gear.
  • Land-leased Lee could be pain in the ass and another useless prem fighter… yay.
6 Likes

dude its the same weapon only with minimal midification and name change
source :Evolution of the Sturmgewehr: MP43/1, MP43, MP44, and StG44 - YouTube
at 9:50

2 Likes

I still feel like it could’ve been something else. There’s a lot of vehicles to choose from.

I’d say the PPSh is a good enough counter to STGs, which imo should’ve been added earlier on instead of things like the berreta or MP35.
And then we wouldn’t have to deal with horrid historical inaccuracies such as this.

It´s nice that new premium squads now get engineers but can old premium squads also get engineers now?

3 Likes

This is the surprise you guys been waiting for. Well done DF

Since the Germans took the advantage in SMGs, I think it is fair that the Americans get a better MG. Thats typically how the devs balance the the Eastern Front campaigns. Besides, the 1919 will have a slower ROF than the MG-34, which comes with ups and downs. On the upside, you can sustain fire for longer periods of time, but on the downside, you cannot mow down a crowd of enemies as quickly, giving them more chances to kill you. Seeing as the latter is more important in this game, I think it is fair that the 1919 has an extra 25 rounds.

1 Like

Exactly the same thoughts. Exept the td in Berlin. Don’t we already have the event one? Aren’t they identical?

I’d wanted a belt fed 42… patronenthing is meh 🤷

1 Like

That’s fair.

I disagree.

I assume M1919A6 will have ~500 rpm whitch imo is way better than 800-900 rpm of MG34.

It can mow down enemies with no problem and it will conserve ammo. I don’t remember how it’s in the game (and I can’t check), but ZB 26 should also have about 500 rpm and imo it’s a very good gun in terms of firepower.

MG34 with 50 rounds can fire for ~5,5s and M1919A6 will be able to fire for ~12s. Unless reload will be stupidly long, I don’t see how it will work out.

Imo devs did the worst thing they could in terms of beltfed MGs, no matter US or german ones. They changed magsize for larger and called it a day.

Me too.
I guess it may come in the future but I’m afraid it will also be just as stupid as teased M1919A6. Just a biger number in the “magazine size” tab and job done.
And I don’t believe devs will change it at any point. It seems they like powercreep (at least in Normandy) so why would they.

1 Like

Sure, the 1919 can sustain fire for a lot longer, that only makes it better at range, and in CQC, where most of the fighting occurs in this game, the MG 34 is better because it can mow enemies down faster.

800px-GarageImage_Panzer_IV-70(V)

isnt the pak39 on jagdpanzer and doesnt have the frontal vertical armor part on the IV/70(a) - current ingame.

its like the best of both worlds.

1 Like

again? Isn’t it already extended by 24 hours?

18h to go, he probably only saw the time extended now.