New Campaign Levels

I sincerely hope it won’t get added. It is about as practical and realistic as giving Allies akimbo drum mag Thompsons.

Sadly they will get Drum Tommy either way. In Tunisia for sure, maybe for Normandy too.

If nothing will change, I agree.

Hi Keofox, the pe2 31 says it has airbrakes on Warthunder wiki, but a number of planes should have them ie Stuka, SBD but don’t see them in game.

Back in CBT there were airbrakes as I remember the UI would show them, have they been removed, so will the pe2 have them or not?

1 Like

I have nothing against the drum mag Thompson, as long as it isn’t the Type C drum (100 rounds) as it was never used in combat.

1 Like

Can we update a few hours in advance, today? @1942786

Do you plan to increase the ammount of soldier appearance orders from battlepass? Right know we get something around 20 for the whole season nad that will not be enough to even buy a hat for every one of your soldiers (for one side od the campaign).

What would be really nice too is to include them in daily reward boxes and reward loop at the end of BP.

3 Likes

I second this question. Also interested in it.

1 Like

on top of that…

i really hope we won’t see bs cosmetics expensive as much as the squads…

2 Likes

Again setting a price of 3000~6000 golds nearly 30~60USD for a “collection”? Seriously?
I do buy lots of collections in games. But I only accept those regular priced collections.
30USD for a plane is insane!
IL2 BoS DLC
DCS DLC

Because of such expensive price, those who bought it must want it to be powerful. Which detour your promise of less paid-to-win of DLCs.
Also due to such expensive price, most players if they are not whales or losing mind, will not waste so much money on your game’s collections. Buying even the same model of aircraft in other games is much cheaper here! Why we should buy it here, in this game, at “collection” aspect?
Why not just set those “collections” at reasonable price so that if players want to collect something here, he should not feel being scammed at the price?

Obviously U-2 will not be powerful at all (advantage of silence, unable to detect by radar has no use in this game). Selling it at 5~15USD will not make buyers to think much about it actual performance. But more on the collection itself.

1 Like

I think that they will cost the same as current appearance changed, but you’re right. You can never be sure with Gaijin pricing.

1 Like

We plan to release the update very soon, and you’ll see everything yourself. I think you can buy 8-10 hats from battle pass, but I am not sure.

But you need to understand the fact of customisation, in most of games — customisation is payable function.

P.S. Also we want to make events with customisation.

10 Likes

Would be nice to preload it to save time, so I can play immediately live, I bought the pack, but cannot download it yet… I know I should be patient lol

Within 6 hours?

1 Like

So @1942786 .
Could you or any of the other devs explain the implementation of the BF-110 F2 in Moscow axis?

We already have one in there that fullfills this role.
The only way I could see the new one being better would be if you could drop the 250kg bombs seperatly or if you could swap them out with a single 500kg or 1 ton bomb.

1 Like

Most games provide free options, also combined progression with customization. They do have payable options too. But not all of them are payable.
Also, selecting and applying (existing options) customization itself is not, and never be under paywall.

Sure, I have no problem with it being said option too.

But it for example you add more of those tickets to the reward loop in BP it would be mostly players who bought Elite BP that would benefit from that. So It would be people jak already support you and your game.

But in the end it’s of course your decision - Im już pointing out that 8-10 cosmetic items per season in five campaigns (when you release that mechanic to all of them) will definetely be not enough to make many players interested in customising their squads.

1 Like

We have thoughts on this

3 Likes

Oh, the update is finally here.
We have strong hopes.

1 Like

You can download the update right now.

6 Likes