New Campaign Levels

@1942786 Since I can only complain about you (devs) adding another pair of semi autos to Tunisia, especially your choice of said pair, I have just two more questions:

1. Are you planning to limit the Fedorov and MP 43 in any way due to the Fedorov being quite unhistorical in Berlin? For example give it only to the Assaulter III squad?

2. Why don’t use the RD-44 machine gun as a counterpart of the MP 43? It was field tested around that period of the war and it uses an intermediate ammo, so it would be a nice counter to the MP 43. Plus you already have the model in CRSED F.O.A.D.

So this is the “no microtransactions” campaign? A premium squad even before the update?

so… where are stabilizers for Soviet Sherman, US 75mm Shermans, M24 Chaffee??

I want a stabilizer for my Chaff Chaff… takes too long to aim well after an abrupt stop :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

it was playable on alpha test, a 100 mag-belt “high” recoil per bullet MG,

i did play with it, the image of it is still avaiable on berlin Weapon delivery on logistics as soviets
it will come, one day. dont worry :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i wonder what interesting weapon will they choose for the axis that will come with the RPD

2 Likes

100 to 250 round belt mg42.

please?

pretty please x)

3 Likes

They still cant pen T-50

how easy
same language as “he is jewish” in nazi period
i understand Mr. Z

I think I will stay away from Normandy for a while.

The German crying baby continues to cry, maybe it will convince them to let the German army have nuclear weapons and kill all the Allied soldiers with one click :rofl:

1 Like

@Shiivex no worries my brother, I’m the Mannlicher guy along with @Conscript_Joe (though he really needs to stop changing his avatar too).

I’m of mixed feelings on this Patch to be honest.
There are so many places they could have put the Trusty StuG III. Tunisia had both the long and short Barreled models. Moscow would fit, Stalingrad would fit…oi…

Normandy is going to far the other way. I didn’t need to see a Tiger of all things but there it is.
Going to be interesting to see just how to counter it when I face it.

I would have loved to see more Italian Forgotten Weapons in the campaign vs more German ones but its too late for that now.

As it stands I’ll probably temper my playing in Normandy and Moscow and focus on Berlin and Stalingrad for now.
There are some silver linings. Not calling it the StG44 is just odd. But at least I think the balance in Berlin remains strong. I look forward to playing both sides now that I maxed them out.

3 Likes

yeah
everyone will got feared about our nuclear weapons like russia doing nowadays

1 Like

1 Like

so, when can we get the new edition?Can we see it this week?

Hoping they are saving some of the Italian stuff for their own campaign, probably wishful thinking.

Hahahahahahaha, made me laugh out of my pee

I’m glad I made you laugh
well, since you don’t have the skills, you can win by making germany a waste, so I’ll understand.

@1942786, will you adress the Night Witches premium squad issue in relation to the “no microtransactions” campaign you promised us earlier?

It was mentioned that the Fedorov and MP43 are at the same level as a new assaulter squad, so they are limited to assaulters, like how the MP43 was released in Normandy.