New battlefield - Ardennes

Not necessarily Halloween but definitely spooky! So some kind of night time battle, a very creepy haunting dark forest, you know anything that would bring a horror aspect to the map.

I can see Mod Editors just having an absolute blast with that!

3 Likes

By the time this content is implemented, we hope to have the purchased cosmetic items back that were lost due to a bug in the last update.

1 Like

I don’t understand cosmetics anymore, i put some cloth on my guys, then the map change everything, then when i’m back to my menu, the guys are dressed different. We tested a lot of things but not that apparently.

You have to buy 6x the amount of cosmetics now

1 Like

I have never been a fan for cosmetics, but having to buy 6x again for everyone, it makes me think on not using another cosmetics card again.

2 Likes

lol yeas it’s copied, it’s same structure reused.
1st pic the building is from moscow campaign and 3rd it’s the mansion from Normandy

No? Look again. It has a different window pattern and no basement.

1 Like

What does it have to do with autumn foliage? Why so little snow?

4 Likes

more maps, bigger maps and fix the abomination of a historical tech tree rip.

2 Likes

will americans have winter uniforms?

wow cant believe this got flag

anyway it seem like the ardennes have the best american uniform imo

1 Like

What happened to this?

Now USA and Germany of all BRs can be in Normandy and Bulge? Why?

It makes no sense to see Normandy and Bulge with early war stuff like A13, Crusader and 75/32 M41.

1 Like

They wanted Germany low BR in Normandy so US could farm them thanks to unfair capture time.
There is literally no way to win on BR2 as Germany in Normandy and Bulge campaigns because those campaigns were designed for semi and full-auto guns.
US has basically infinite reinforcements.

1 Like

I wonder when they changed that, doesn’t feel like it’s been long, no?

Only some of them have been fixed and they were designed for BR4-5 pace, not BR1-2.

1 Like

No I mean The Merge launched with Normandy for BR3-5, and Ardennes also launched with BR3-5, but somewhere recently they started hosting BR1-2 as well.

1 Like

Maps were added 26 days ago:

3 Likes

Oh right, sorry. I thought you meant fixing capture and reinforcement time.

When did 26 days pass?
Wasn’t that map released last week??

No much longer ago than that.

I clearly lost track of time.
Thanks for putting me backnin reality
star-wars-captain-rex

2 Likes