New Battle Pass: Third Season of 2024

Probably yes. But it’s not about being better but about being iconic.

There is no US without M4 and there is no Wehrmacht without StuG III.

Great work! That auto pistol for the Soviets and the Bren for the Allies look really enticing. I hope it has a bit manageable recoil than the Vickers.

2 Likes

Portrait looking like just a regular surgeon
No cool portrait this time even the event one :pensive:

You have 4 silver coin machine guns with 50-round drum magazines and 75-round drum magazines with a rate of fire of 800 to 1200.
That’s why you don’t need the 100 round belt version

2 Likes

This is the USSR medic. Looks a bit more unique as compared to the US one.

Im not gonna lie this BP looks a little bit disappointing anyhow Imma grab a few pevesi and maybe 2 Japanese rifle also I love how sloppy joe was added

4 Likes

Are there gonna be more weapons and vehicles introduced in the next season as well?

2 Likes

well all the mg´s have a long reload time you know?, specially the german ones also we cannot be shooting burst for more than 3 seconds becuase that gun just eat bullets like bread, so this is the neccesity of a belt mg at least with that thing we can hold a position for a longer time without go back in cover and reload our weapon.

Meanwhile the sovs an Us have mg´s with zero recoil, and some of them even without dispersion also, because their fire rate is slower so they can be shooting for even more time.

Edit forgot to mention this:

Less fire rate= less recoil/no eat bullets= No neccesity of reload the whole time

2 Likes

Hope so cause these don’t look that Interesting to me BTW DF instead of Yazikov SMG you should have added a beltfed pistol just for the memes (German 100 round MG when?)

10 Likes

I almost forgot to ask,

MG overhaul when?

3 Likes

I’ll cede there. The StuG was definitely the most prominent armored vehicle in the Wehrmacht

2 Likes

yes you should it got joe in it

but i think having a soldier name joe driving it would be even better tbh

3 Likes

Joeception

3 Likes

Oh I’ve decided I’ll get it for sure! I’ll have to cycle it with my other Sherman, the Canadian “Bomb”. I’ll just have 2 tanks for my br3 lineup :smile:

5 Likes

should be 6 с:

6 Likes

Erika see puma
Erika happy

:joy:

3 Likes

A fine addition to my collection

i have all but the twitch drop puma :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

The battlepass was extended, but still no unique cosmetic anymore? its sad that it was a only one time battlepass reward…

1 Like

Erika doesnt have pumoid 18
Shiivex sad
:pensive:

i know… wish i had it
would have looked nice in white.
just misses a puma themed snow now that i think about it. but i could paint the basic one

still, doesn’t have the markings though

it’s a blessing