New and old treats ( vehicles & aircrafts ) from the callisto editor & in general ( that we are aware )

i dug somewhat on the editor, and found out some interesting stuff.

plus, i just wanted to post all vehicles that are in the editor / new / leftovers / probably removed
that aren’t widely known.

keep in mind that some of them, or even all might not come.
so, take it with a grain of salt.

p.s.
i might have made some mistake with airplanes, since i don’t really know all of them in the game. but i’m sure some are new
also. some of them are the AI bombers. but apparently can be flied by players too.
so one can only speculate about those .anyway let’s get to the juicy stuff

KI 44

OS2u_1 & OS2u_3 ( we don’t talk about what happened to u_2 )

P47m_1_re & P47n_15

Seafire_mk3

SM 79

IL-4

( missing textures though )

He 111 h6

JU 88 A1 & A4 ( a4 is missing textures )

tbd_1

Do 17-2

Db-7

F4u_1d & F4u_1c ( without flame payload )

firefly mki ( most likely premium )

fury mk1

wellington Mk1c

G4M1

AC1 ( most likely, a premium )

i did posted this one before, but shortly after that i did, was removed from the files.
which, through the callisto has been bringed back.

although, 90% sure it’s gonna be a premium.

panter F ( most likely a premium too. due to being in the name )

PZ II Ausf H

this one, is really new.
and it doesn’t have any premium tag in the name.
could either be an event vehicle, or … a grindable one.

Stuh 42:

it has been in the editor from a long time. but, would be great as a free to player counterpart because of the stug III G as premium.

the followings, there are only notable mentions that were at some point in the game, but got removed. ( there are still mentions of those, just no models )

with the merge, there might be a few chances of few coming back:

M3 Gun Motor Carrier

sdkfz 251/10

Jagdtiger

KV2

ISU - 152

Zis 30

Sturmpanzer II

Hetzer

( videos of @Bazsi37 check his channel, he does some interesting stuff too :+1: )

and lasty, ones that i don’t have pictures of but there are mentions of it:

M4A1 Sherman 1942 ( to not mix with sherman_II which it’s the tunisian one that we already have )
LVT-(A)4
T34-57-1943
Marder III
Ho Ni 3
type 5 na to
He51b_2w
pby_5a

and that’s about it.

cheers.

once again, we might not even get them ( which it’s weird. since some of them have been sitting for ages. but we are not in charge )

as they say, sharing is caring.

17 Likes

Maybe I dont get it but those are all vehicles that (re)appeared in the files now?

so, all the ones up until the STUH ( stuh included )

are in the base game.

down below, the stuh ( starting with the M3 gun motor carrier )

are all past vehicles that used to be in the game.

( which mentions are still in the editor, but no models nor drivable vehicles ).

i didn’t included the E100, tortoise, and few others because were primarily used in events.

there. fixed for ya:

1 Like

Dankeschön.

1 Like

don’t thank me.

i probably jinxed some of these ever coming out.

but,

i n
t h e
n a m e
o f
s c i e n c e

a n d
K N O W L E D G E

i’m still pissed that they took away the only effing model of a 251…

like… they legit left the As-42 ( italian AA car from war thunder ), the finland AA truck from crsed/warthunder FOR YEARS ( since the beginning of enlisted life ) but removed things like kv2s and what not…

guess we’ll never know what’s going on inside those offices…

They have removed KV-1 zis5, Tiger H1 and 76w Jumbo, all 3 95% worked in editor!
Pz III N for next battlepass don’t have HEAT, just APCBC and HE.

1 Like

I would really love to see this. Probably pretty shitty at killing infantry tho.

I guess some planes like the ju 88 are AI bomber planes

I have already grinded these in war thunder now they want me to do that again in enlisted?

Very well…

1 Like

I think we will always get so many vehicles as time goes on, even the “removed” ones. Just because they were removed doesn’t mean they’re gone forever. Maybe they need to be worked on more, or most likely return in the future

Regardless this game has such a huge amount of content that I don’t think we’ll ever get to a point where the well dries up

Thanks for assembling this list, there are some others as well I have heard of. For example the Italian AS-42 and whatever the other thing is.

3 Likes

100 x YES. love using this thing in steel divisions 2 and call to arms.

p.s. bombers uses HE 111 H6

although, the italian car is still in it’s origianal state ( buggy )

damn… really?

gotta report it as a bug

76w Jumbo had gunner’s optics with too much magnification, and KV-1 zis5 had very weird HEAT shells (can’t find any info on soviet ww2 heat shells).
Otherwise, tanks worked fine, all other crew had working vision slits etc.

2 Likes

Why no Pershing ?

A premium Panther for the Axis, but no Pershing for the Allies ? :angry:

1 Like

As of Panzer II H:

Why that version ?

Weird that it has so many MGs considering the devs steal from WT models and that car has like two crew members and no additional mg at all.
(Also looks ugly)