Necessary improvements to the new Enlisted

Matchmaker is just garbage. My team is filled with smoothbrains 8/10 times and it´s no fun having to constantly fight guys from higher tiers.

8 Likes

why would you ever want to sell a squad? :thinking:

it’s stuff that you grinded for and allows you to use more of the same squad type ( for good… or worse )

Edit. i’m not against the option for those who wants, but i was more trying to address:

and what if i want the opposite? buy more squads?

such as, getting a third / second medic squad, a second / third rider squad etc.

would allow newer players to buy stuff that they don’t have:
( as well as legacy player to get more of the stuff that they couldn’t with the exception of buying 3 heavier tanks or bombers squads for cycle. but more for riders and medics. or yet again, other squads that people couldn’t get )

but for the rest, looking forward to the rest.

10 Likes

You constantly fight people from higher tier, because it is natural for people to play with the fun weaponry, and its natural to progress and get better things, thus most of the player base prob play higher tier. The BR system was putting all eggs in one basked and hope players spread out somewhat evenly. But the concept of intentionally handicap yourself goes against the entire point of the game. Progression.

We have something in plans for them)

17 Likes

Are we getting a last content update before the end of the year?

I know why it happens, I don´t want it happening. I just want chill Tier I-III matches and not get cucked no matter what I do.

1 Like

Germany has 95 legacy squads, so some players would definitely want to get rid of some of these

1 Like

only redeemable scene of the movie… somewhat.

3 Likes

Not enough effort to fix this mess. Please just revert the update.

15 Likes

You can thank the “muh historical accuracy” crowd for that one. If they had their way we wouldn’t have any prototypes or rare weapons, no battle pass weapons, no airplanes of any kind for the Germans during Berlin, they probably want the paratroopers removed altogether because they weren’t used like that historically, etc etc.

Or maybe limit the amount of active paratrooper squad to like 2, like with vehicles.

1 Like

Camos are in sore need of an update. Alot of is is blocked in campaigns that simply make no sense. Why separate Normandy from Berlin? And why do different campaigns have different customizable parts, like gloves? Unify what can be customized and divide it in a more reasonable way, such as seasons (with maybe locking certain items to the BR, thus maintaining some sort of historical accuracy). Also, why split the UKs camo into campaigns when each of them has the same camouflages available? Makes no sense!

Another suggestion is making purchased camo unlockable to all squads in a campaign. We’d have to spend millions of orders to customize each squad! Simply make purchased items available to all squads in a campaign.

12 Likes

I’d get rid of Germans and ticket rate+cap speeds totally favoring them.

2 Likes

Thank god for this!

1 Like

Appreciate your guys work and vigilance! Love this game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is a very good suggestion

6 Likes

Please hurry to restore our missing cosmetic items.

9 Likes

I don’t see any difference. It’s still displayed in a weird place.

:eyes:

Because these changes aren’t implemented yet

3 Likes

It would be nice if you could add in the ability to filter for only basic/premium/event squads/soldier/weapons

10 Likes