Necessary improvements to the new Enlisted

The 4 test servers feel like they were just added in for optics over practical reasons.

6 Likes

how are you guys sure that selling whatever squad you have max will result in not losing weapon upgrade bonus or sale bonus? i mean what if selling your squad do cause you to lose weapon upgrade/sale bonus?

this is good and all but the Japanese need help for the end game level BR

Positives:

• Matches have a lot of humans and fewer bots. The game feels alive. Tremendous improvement.
  • Better progression system (in most aspects), not farming the same item twice, or leveling the same squad type three times.
  • The player base is far more unified compared to the campaign system.
  • General accessibility, a more streamlined experience.
  • Soldiers ranking up is more fun; you get rewarded for playing the soldier.
  • New map modes. Like reverse beach D-Day map. Pretty cool. New scenarios and settings/battles are always a great addition, to break monotony and repetitiveness.

Negatives:

• Confusing Battle Rating system; if you don’t have prior experience with the game, not the easiest concept to grasp. Complex in general, not a streamlined, easy system.
  • Inability to target specific battle settings/maps/campaigns. If you liked Tunisia, for example, and want to play specifically that, not possible anymore. Lack of choice and variety. Very little player agency over what they play. This is the main complaint from what I talked with people, that they lost the ability to play what they want. “I just want to play Stalingrad, not Berlin.”
  • If you want to have fun with weaponry, Normandy/Berlin jail.
  • Point gains are very small due to games ending quickly. At best, you get 3-4k points per match most of the time. Even when winning, progression is marginal. I don’t even want to know how it is without premium.
  • Due to the increased number of actual players in the server, paratroopers are a problem, especially if you are defending. The game becomes frustrating in dealing with 3-5 para squads dropping on cooldown. Paras need a cooldown like planes in the start. As defending faction, you pick between making a rally point or defending against the paras. If you go make the rally, you lose point, if you stay and defend and die, you spawn 40 Ugandas away and lose point anyway. Put 1 min CD on paras when the match starts.
  • Japan as a faction is in a strange place right now—very “isolated” and definitely the least attractive faction.
  • I could be wrong on this, but the Battlepass was not updated to a 1:1 ratio to what we previously got before. I feel like the silver gain is laughable.
  • Restrictive perk system, leading to frustrating decision-making. Yes, less random but fewer choices. The outcome is worse in comparison with the old system. Annoying 6 starter points required to progress, ruining the entire system.
  • A lot of removals in an attempt to balance things. Removal of Tunisia last level plane, removal of Berlin tanker squads. It is not that fair to people who counted on the merge and avoided refarming useless levels again. Things should be kept fair. Either you remove for all, or keep for all. No discrepancies. For example : I specifically held out on leveling Berlin because I knew the merge was announced many months ago. Now I miss out on the tanker squad and can’t bring two Tiger E like other people can. Is this fair? Keep things fair.
23 Likes

Matchmaker is just garbage. My team is filled with smoothbrains 8/10 times and it´s no fun having to constantly fight guys from higher tiers.

8 Likes

why would you ever want to sell a squad? :thinking:

it’s stuff that you grinded for and allows you to use more of the same squad type ( for good… or worse )

Edit. i’m not against the option for those who wants, but i was more trying to address:

and what if i want the opposite? buy more squads?

such as, getting a third / second medic squad, a second / third rider squad etc.

would allow newer players to buy stuff that they don’t have:
( as well as legacy player to get more of the stuff that they couldn’t with the exception of buying 3 heavier tanks or bombers squads for cycle. but more for riders and medics. or yet again, other squads that people couldn’t get )

but for the rest, looking forward to the rest.

10 Likes

You constantly fight people from higher tier, because it is natural for people to play with the fun weaponry, and its natural to progress and get better things, thus most of the player base prob play higher tier. The BR system was putting all eggs in one basked and hope players spread out somewhat evenly. But the concept of intentionally handicap yourself goes against the entire point of the game. Progression.

We have something in plans for them)

17 Likes

Are we getting a last content update before the end of the year?

I know why it happens, I don´t want it happening. I just want chill Tier I-III matches and not get cucked no matter what I do.

1 Like

Germany has 95 legacy squads, so some players would definitely want to get rid of some of these

1 Like

only redeemable scene of the movie… somewhat.

3 Likes

Not enough effort to fix this mess. Please just revert the update.

15 Likes

You can thank the “muh historical accuracy” crowd for that one. If they had their way we wouldn’t have any prototypes or rare weapons, no battle pass weapons, no airplanes of any kind for the Germans during Berlin, they probably want the paratroopers removed altogether because they weren’t used like that historically, etc etc.

Or maybe limit the amount of active paratrooper squad to like 2, like with vehicles.

1 Like

Camos are in sore need of an update. Alot of is is blocked in campaigns that simply make no sense. Why separate Normandy from Berlin? And why do different campaigns have different customizable parts, like gloves? Unify what can be customized and divide it in a more reasonable way, such as seasons (with maybe locking certain items to the BR, thus maintaining some sort of historical accuracy). Also, why split the UKs camo into campaigns when each of them has the same camouflages available? Makes no sense!

Another suggestion is making purchased camo unlockable to all squads in a campaign. We’d have to spend millions of orders to customize each squad! Simply make purchased items available to all squads in a campaign.

12 Likes

I’d get rid of Germans and ticket rate+cap speeds totally favoring them.

2 Likes

Thank god for this!

1 Like

Appreciate your guys work and vigilance! Love this game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is a very good suggestion

6 Likes

Please hurry to restore our missing cosmetic items.

9 Likes